Ocean (Levi x Reader)

(A/N) This contains season 3 spoilers for Attack on Titan! Read with caution!

You rode on your horse across the vast landscape of the sandy terrain, slowly approaching what seems to be a dock of some sort. It was the location in which the Eldians turned into Titans. Slowly halting your horse to walk up the sandy hill, just beyond it was the ocean. You stood among your comrades, alongside Levi and next to Eren. Your eyes danced across the beautiful color of blue. They looked endless, the clouds seemingly endless as well. The wind blew in your hair as the others looked awestruck at the sight. The dream of wanting to see the ocean, the sand, the things beyond the walls, was reached.

Armin stood in the waters, handling a seashell while Jean, Sasha, and Connie played in the waters. Connie splashed some saltwater into Sasha's eyes, gaining a shriek from her.

"My eyes!" she shouted. Jean attempted to drink some of the water. He exclaimed how salty it was, making you chuckle a bit. Hanji stood in the waters as well, pants rolled up to her knees as she dipped her hands into the ocean. She gathered a handful and tossed it across, hollering in amazement.

"Is this really all saltwater?" she inquired until she noticed something. Bending down, she picked up a weird-looking animal? Plant?

"Oi, Hanji! Put that shit down!" Levi warned, worried that it could be poisonous. You walked up next to Hanji, looking curiously at the object she was holding.

"Could I hold that?" she nodded and handed it to you. You inspected it, it had small bumps and it looked like a type of fruit. You held it by the tip and dangled it, holding your chin as you contemplated.

"Careful (Y/N), it could be dangerous" Levi said, he was worried that it could potentially harm you. Seeing as how it was his first time seeing it, nevertheless was it yours too.

"Don't worry Levi, I think it's alright..." you handed the creature or plant, you really couldn't tell back to Hanji, making your way to Levi.

"You should have some fun in the waters" gesturing towards the joyful cadets. He clicked his tongue.

"Tch, I don't want my feet wet in some water" he said, repulsed by the ocean despite its physical beauty. It could be filled with many germs and things he didn't like.

You had your pants rolled to your knees, along with your Survey Corps cape laying among a pile with the others on a rock. Levi had his eyes narrowed, silently observing the rest of the cadets playing happily in the water. He then landed his eyes on you as you sighed and made your way to a small area, farther away from the others.

"If you'd like...you can come take a stroll with me" you said, slowly walking away, but making time for him to think if he'd want to join you. Levi thought for a moment. If this meant he could spend some nice time alone with you without Hanji's constant teasing or the bombardment of the cadet's being so loud, then he'd take the chance. You were slightly halfway away from Levi before he swiftly took off his boots and rolled up his pants, quickly walking alongside you.

"Like I-" before he could finish, a small wave from the ocean had knocked him forward, landing his face onto the sand, some even getting on his face. You turned around quickly and bent down to hold Levi by his shoulder. He got up and sat down, eyes closed as sand was on his face, creating an irritating feeling.

"Shit" he mumbled, attempting to rub them off. You dipped your hand into the water and gently held Levi's face. You used your hand that had water on it and wiped some of it away, working as effectively as you think it could. You also tried to stifle in a laugh since it wasn't everyday you see Levi fall, it was honestly cute.

"Pft" you made a small sound, to which Levi could tell was a small laugh coming along.

"Don't laugh at me" he said, eyes still closed from the irritation.