Winter Wonderland (Levi x Reader)

Author's Note: Requested by @-SUCREROSE Thank you for your patience!

Please note that I've never written characters with powers before (titan shifting being the exception) so I deeply apologize for some of the confusion it may have on you. I'll try to fix it in the near future, but I hope you like it at the very least! :)

———

Levi couldn't believe he had to do this at all. Just this morning, you were in his arms, sleeping soundlessly while he hugged you from behind. His world was peaceful then, but now, you were against him.

A thick snowy wall shielded his eyes from seeing the woman he loved, and he couldn't fathom the possibility of being unable to see you.

On the other side, you were grinning, packing snow into your hands until it was a perfect ball. You peeked to the side of the snow fortress you had made with Hanji and the cadets, smirking at the sight of Levi's distressed face.

Of course, no one could tell he was worried, but you being his lover made it all the easier to tell when to strike.

"Everybody got their snowballs ready?" you whispered, unable to contain your excitement that was ready to explode.

Hanji laughed happily, twenty snowballs ready to chunk toward Levi and Erwin. "I would've never taken you as the type to go against Levi!" She said, unable to imagine the betrayal he must be going through.

"Well, I can't let you guys lose," you said, implying how they would without you.

The cadets rolled their eyes but were nonetheless grateful. If anyone were to win against Erwin, with Levi for that matter, it would be you. The Corporal would never do anything to hurt you, so that was already a plus to their team.

After making sure that everyone was set to go, you counted down from ten, every one of them itching to attack when you finally said "go!"

All at once, they ran out of the fortress, chucking snowball after snowball toward each other. Erwin, as mighty as he had always been, managed to land headshots at your cadets.

They landed onto the snowy wonderland below, sighing while looking up at the cloudy sky above.

Levi had managed to escape the whole fiasco, and you were currently in search of him since he was your main target, and because you had made a bet with him prior to the snowball fight that if you managed to hit him, he would have to listen to your beck and call for the rest of the night.

Well obviously he couldn't let that happen, even if he knew that whatever you wished was his command, he'd like to see how the game would play out. And so, he escaped the wrath of the others in hopes of ambushing you.

Your eyes were surveying the area, wondering where he could be. Suddenly, a single crunch of snow behind you gave way to a particular raventte's location. With one swift move, you dodged his attack and threw your snowball straight to his chest- where his heart was.

He cursed under his breath before being lunged, hitting the soft mattress of the world below. "Fucking hell, (Y/N)," he grunted, wrapping his arms around your waist, "are you hurt?"

You rolled your eyes, thinking of how typical he was to worry about you before himself. "Never." Placing your hand on his cheek, you brushed it tenderly, the chilliness brought a tingling feeling to run along his skin.

He looked at you as if you were the only woman who would see him like this. His heart was yours to break, and more if you wanted. It was solely yours and no one else's.

Rising one hand to cup your face, he pulled you down to kiss you when you stopped him. "What's wrong?"

"You'll have to wait till tonight." He gave a look of confusion. "I won, so you'll have to listen to what I say" you explained with a smirk. "And I say you'll have to wait until tonight."