A Healing Kiss (Sick!Levi x Reader)

Author's Note: Dedicated to @Miaplayzgamez <3
And on a side note, this update has fallen perfectly on my birthday! I will be eating out with my family and eating mango cake :)

I'll probably come back to edit this oneshot a bit more sometime soon, but other than that, I hope you'll enjoy it so far!

———

"I don't need to be spoon-fed" Levi grumbled, glaring toward the tired Commander of the Survey Corps. "I'm not a goddamn child, nor am I some crippled, disabled soldier."

The latter had furrowed brows, an anxious smile, a palm filled with the warmth of a freshly brewed bowl of soup, as the other held the spoon by the lips of the Corporal. "For fucks sake, Levi...you know you can't so much as lift your hand to hold the spoon, let alone talk without coughing a second later."

The tip of Levi's brows moved inwards towards his nose and he coughed- just as Erwin said. "Tch, and what about it? It's not going to change my damn mind about you spoon-feeding me, Eyebrows."

Erwin sighed and said, "very well" before placing the bowl down along with the spoon. "I didn't expect you to dislike the soup (Y/N) had made for everyone..." Erwin wanted to smile the moment he saw a sense of revelation pass Levi's drowsy eyes. All of a sudden, they became alive, alert, and attentive than before. "I can throw it away-"

"Fuck you" Levi cursed, looking off embarrassingly towards the window. Did Erwin know? He thought. If he did, then he was teasing him, and by no means was he going to let that happen...surely not.

Erwin, as sly and as cheeky as ever, shrugged his shoulders and wanted to continue to see how long he could continue this lie...will Levi crack under the mention of your name? Your voice? Your touch?

"You know, it would hurt her very much to know you've thought of her soup as something so repulsive, you wouldn't drink it." Erwin sighed, looking at Levi with the most telling eyes. "I'll let her know and maybe she'll cook something up to your-"

"I never said I didn't want the soup and don't you dare move a damn inch!" Levi shouted, breathing heavily while glaring daggers at Erwin. As much as the insomniac didn't want to admit it, he'd rather let Erwin feel him than make you think such a lie ever existed in his mind. "Fine...feed me, but don't you dare tell a fucking soul about this." Erwin noticed his clenched jaw. "I won't hesitate to silence you if I need to, understood?"

Erwin nodded happily and returned back to his seat, this time, taking a spoonful of soup with Levi complying against his own will. This day was off to a pleasant start, he thought.

———

If you were asked to rank the things that irked you the most to the point you wanted to rip your eyes and ears out, you would most likely rank this above all else on the list. The unbearable silence that hung in the air, the insufferable indulgence of the noblemen consuming whatever laid their path, and the heavy breathing that escaped their chapped lips as they spoke of matters so important, truly sets it apart from a simple annoyance to a burden.

Erwin had sought your help in attending the meeting in his place with the noblemen to discuss the financial situation that the branch was facing in hopes of earning some decent support and funding. Of course, such matters were not your favorite. It wasn't like you couldn't eventually persuade them, it was a matter of wasted time trying to.

Though despite your best efforts to plead quite pathetically to Erwin not to let you go, he still did, and as a result, you were smiling the unhappiest smile you could muster up and gave the fakest nod to men who believe they were kings upon golden thrones.

Surely listening to Hanji talk about titans and her theories on them was more interesting than the likes of self-absorbed men talking about how much money they've attained and what made them so prosperous.