Questions

Edit: Thank you to those who have commented! I really appreciate it! I'll be asking questions from time to time, hope that's alright!

——-

Why do people want to read lemon/smut stories of Levi?

What are some things you'd like to see Levi do more of?

What are some things you'd want to personally do with him? For him? (Please comment appropriately)

Who/what is he to you? Is he like a summer night? The moon?

What type of tropes would you like to see more of with Levi? Be as specific as you'd like!

What are your headcanons of him? (Again, make this appropriate)

If you'd like, you can comment whatever comes to your mind about him. For example, you can elaborate more on why you love him or why he's your favorite, etc!

I want to understand him through your eyes and make my stories accordingly :)

(1/19/23)
What AU's are you interested in? I've mostly done fantasy and modern day AU's, so I'd love to hear something new you'd look forward to reading.

3.5.23
Who has watched episode 88? If so, what kind of things would you have liked to see Hanji do more of? Or we do for her? I'm planning to write a little story about her, and I already have a story set in mind, but if you wish for some other things to occur, let me know! :) I'm thinking of braiding her hair, you know?