Wish You Were Sober (Levi x Drunk!Reader)

"We did it..." Hanji mumbled under her breath. She took her goggles off for a brief moment, lifting her hand up to rub her eyes. Blinking, she placed her goggles back on and parted her lips. "We really did it..." she said once again.

You kneeled down beside her, placing a hand on her shoulder to steady her shaking. "We did Hanji, we really did" you smiled. You looked up and witnessed the scouts haul in and capture one of the most sought out titans within the walls. They possessed abilities that were far beyond what could be scientifically explained, and yet, you've caught it. It was a step closer to understanding the origin of the titans, and especially, the ultimate goal in saving humanity.

As the sun began to set across the horizon, a beam of warmth hit Levi's face. He turned around and seeing you beside Hanji, slowly made his way to you. You felt his hand on your head, kneading themselves through your hair, comforting you. You closed your eyes, embracing this moment and you couldn't wait until you arrived back at headquarters.

-----

Anyone who walked past the mess hall would mistake the hollers and cheers as rowdy teenage cadets, but not at all, they were the sounds of cheers and echoes of soldiers who have accomplished the impossible. They cheered, sang, and wrapped arms around each other. Some were atop of tables, singing and kicking their legs up high in the air. They chugged down fine wine, obtained by Commander Erwin and he too celebrated this event on his own accord.

You were currently seated with Hanji, drinking away with her as you all joined along in singing and chatting. Levi, on the other hand, remained silent and stoic as per usual. He sat beside you and held his teacup in his odd little way, lifting it up, he took a sip of his tea. The gesture was delicate, unlike the drunken nature of his comrades.

"H-hey!" you slurred, slamming down your cup of wine. Your eyes lazily met with Levi's, face slightly flushed from drinking so much. You weren't much of a drinker, but you gave in due to the special moment the day brought. Hiccuping lightly, you drew your eyes briefly to Levi's before returning back to Hanji. "I t-think I'm done f-...for today."

Hanji groaned, her head was on the table and she gripped her stomach. She lifted herself up and groggily opened her eyes. "Huh?" she muttered. She looked around and saw you almost half to the point of passing out. "Jeez, you didn't have to go all out (Y/N)"

You laughed lightly, slightly unable to keep your head up. You ignored her comment, stating, "I-I think I'm drunk" and just as you finished those words, your head fell onto the table.

"Tch" Hanji picked up the sound of the ever so annoyed man that sat beside you. She blinked a few times before smirking. "Levi, be a dear and take (Y-Y/N) back to her room," she asked.

Levi quirked a brow, sipping his tea before answering, "don't call me a 'dear' shitty-glasses." He darted his eyes to yours. You looked peaceful, your lips parted in a way that made them almost kissable. Your hair sprawled across your face made you all the more enchanting to him...he shook his head and cleared his throat. He couldn't afford anyone to see him like that, so lovestruck. After some time, he complied.

Hanji thanked Levi and just as he stood up to carry you to your room, Hanji's head dropped onto the table. If Levi didn't have to hide his emotions from others, he would've emitted a small chuckle for the fact that it must've hurt like hell when her massive head hit the wooden table.

He stood up and patted your back lightly, wondering if he should wake you up at the very least so you would know that he was the one carrying you. In case you suddenly woke up and decided to attack whoever was carrying you. Lifting his hand, he patted your shoulder. "Oi, brat" he whispered.

You stirred for several minutes before opening your eyes, you were still hazy, still drunk from all the consumption you had. "Mhm..." you groaned.

Sighing, Levi swiftly picked you up and carried you. "I'm taking your drunk ass to your room" he informed.