Childish (Levi x Reader)

Author's Note: Requested by @Tsugaki! Hope you enjoy this childish little argument between you and the Corporal :)

Hanji whistled happily as she strode down the hallways, her hands clasped behind her back as she wanted to take the free time she had to clear her mind. Amidst the chirping of the birds and the ruffling of the leaves, she picked up the sound of huffing and panting ahead of her. Curious, she headed over and realized that she was standing in front of Levi's office.

Oh? She thought of something not so appropriate, something the cadets should never know. As she was about to leave, she heard thudding and more panting. "Oh god, what's that short stuff doing?!" She mumbled to herself. Then, just as she was about to leave, she heard more and it sounded like he was...Hanji decided to check the scene out, one part curious, the other mortified to witness Levi doing what she was suspecting him of doing.

She knocked but was only met with more huffing, so instead, she tried the doorknob and it was strangely unlocked. After a moment to think this through, she decided to enter and was met with something unexpected.

Before her was you and Levi in a very complicated position. It couldn't be described, but one thing's for sure was that you too weren't fucking, like she had thought. Instead, you had Levi's hair in your grasp as he held yours in his, tugging and pulling each other's scalps, kicking and punching the other.

"What's going on here?" Hanji asked quite frantically, worried out of her mind at the state the two of you were in.

Noticing her, you didn't let Levi go, unwilling to let him win. "Oh, Hanji. Don't worry about us, I'm just trying to teach this stubborn ass of a man a lesson." You pulled his collar, headbutting him in the process, though you'd admit, that had hurt.

"Tch, teach me a lesson?" He retorted back, gripping your hair tighter, making you wince. "Last time I checked I had to teach you how to get an ODM gear working after you nearly broke yours from being so fucking careless."

"Shut up! Just admit it!" You snarled, but he didn't back down.

Levi's furrowed brows and visible scowl, your bruised lips, and bloody nose...just what the fuck was going on?

"(Y/N), Levi, please let go of each other for a moment." Hanji pleaded, but she was ignored. "If you don't, I'll get Erwin in here and he'll deal with you two himself." The both of you glanced at Hanji then at each other, huffing, you released each other but remained at a relatively far distance away. Now that the two of you were apart, Hanji crossed her arms, tapping her foot as though she were your mother, disappointed by the way you two were behaving. "Now, will either of you care to explain why you were nearly on the verge of killing each other?! I knew you both had some deep down romantic tensions, but this? What the hell happened?!"

"Hanji no, never! We're not like that!" you blurted out in an instant.

"What the fuck shittyglasses, since when?" Levi commented as well.

Hanji looked at the two of you and the clearly oblivious love you had for each other- but for the sake of this situation, she decided not to dwell on that, for now, she wanted to know why you two were fighting. "Okay okay fine, just tell me already."

Sending a glare to Levi, you proceeded to explain what had happened. "We were having some tea together like we usually do before I commented that the cadets love me more than Levi. I thought it was harmless, but he thought it was a selfish thing to say, so he denied that it was true. I'll admit, I overreacted. One thing led to another, and we're pulling each other's hair and tackling each other to the ground."

It would be an understatement to describe that Hanji was shocked, she was beyond that. You two were fighting over this measly subject? Over who the cadets loved more? Now Hanji had found this hilarious, and she couldn't help but double over in laughter.