Your Island Devil (Levi x Marley!Reader)

"I hate Marleyans like her" Levi sneered, disdain filling up his throat and pooling through with his words.

Hanji sipped her wine and seemed half-interested in what her companion was talking about. She was, instead, feeling pleased to taste something so nice and expensive. However, Commander Erwin adjusted his suit, glancing towards his irritated comrade. "This is no way to befriend them, Levi. You must change your perspective for an alliance to last."

Levi crossed his arms. His suit folded in a way that screamed the tension from within, like a storm ready to explode with heavy rainfall. Momentarily, he used his dominant hand to lift his teacup to his lips; the soothing taste of black tea calmed his muscles, but the sight of you- fuck, it brought unspoken annoyance to his skin. "Tch, like I would ever see myself having tea with them."

"I'm only asking you to respect some, not all, at the very least" the Commander sighed, gazing across the lavishly decorated ballroom.

The three veterans of the Survey Corps were invited to celebrate the alliance of the Marleyans and Eldians who were planning to resort to peace rather than violence. And while some have been able to maintain the notion of the two dividing sides joining hands, those like Levi could care less...especially when it concerned your ass.

You were on the other side of the room, chatting away with your comrades. You were also the Captain of the Marleyan force, adored by your people and respected by many...many but the Corporal of Paradis Island, unfortunately.

Your eyes had settled upon him the moment you entered the ballroom, stealing quick glances his way and that. A handsome sight, might you add. You knew it pissed him off whenever he caught you, making him scowl. You liked it. His irritation was to your satisfaction.

As your fellow superiors left, another came, though of a slightly lower rank, upon noticing you looking towards the Eldians' table, curious to know what had piqued your interest- or rather, who.

"You know..." he began, striding his way into your peace like a silent threat. "I think it's about time you stop looking at those island devils, and start paying attention to the men around you, mhm? Especially those who...." his hand brushed your back, close to your waist. He was slowly moving down, dangerously close to your ass. "...Have been taking a keen interest in you."

You scoffed, pushing yourself away from him. Then, you crossed your arms over your chest cautiously. "Unfortunately, they're far too ugly for me." You swirled fine Marleyan wine in your glass, watching as it crashed the sides like a relentless wave.

"Oh? And what makes you think men want you?" He retorted. Was he trying to test the waters? Seeing if he could somehow dwindle your confidence? You were well aware of his intentions.

You brought the glass to your lips, humming upon the sweet, sweet taste. "I suppose it's for the same reason you're here for."

The man raised his eyebrows, a smirk inching his way to his sorry excuse of a lip. "And what is that, Captain?"

"You and all the men here just itching to fuck the closest woman you can find. Which..." your eyes rivaled his own, a stare-down commencing, "so happens to be me, though I would rather die than see you in such an unfathomable way. Ugh, just the thought makes me want to barf."

He glared at you and you could tell he was planning something now that you were the one to test his waters.

Game on, you thought.

He made a poor move to try and tower over you, like a giant boar, standing upright - which was ridiculous because it was.

"Even if I wanted to, I'm betting they never leave satisfied." He smirked, as if he had won something incredible. And what was that? The humiliation that was coming his way?