Pocky (Levi x Reader)

You were always creative when it came to baking, and most importantly, to share them. It gave you a sense of warmth whenever those who you gave your treats to enjoys them. It flattered you whenever they complimented your food, but you stayed humble and thanked them for trying them in the first place.

You made your way into the kitchen of the Survey Corps Headquarters with ingredients in preparation to create a treat for your comrades. After setting and prepping the ingredients, you went straight to work, unsure of how long it'll take as this would be the creation of a new treat, failure is bound to happen. But being the determined young woman you are, you're up for the challenge.

Time passed as several failures were made, from deciding the perfect size of the treat to the solidification of the chocolate on the stick. You wiped the sweat that accumulated on your forehead, you were tired but content that you're almost done. Finishing up, you made dozens to share on the tray. 'What should I name it?' you thought.

You contemplated on the name, for such a creation, what would the name be? Chocolate sticks? No, too bland. Choco Biscuits? No, sounds weird. You thought and thought until you came to the name of Pocky. It was simple, and with the size of the treat, it could be portable for expeditions and fun to eat when going out into town. You smiled happily at yourself until you heard two knocks.

"Yes?" you called out to the person behind the door.

"(Y/N)? Is that you?" you heard a voice say. Recognizing it to be Levi's, you hurriedly went to the door and opened it.

"Levi! What are you doing here?" you asked, he looked at you before releasing a sigh.

"I smelled something nice and figured it was you" you smiled at his compliment, "I also came for some tea before heading back on my shitty paperwork".

You closed the door as he entered the kitchen. He looked around and saw a tray of treats, he gestured towards the tray and looked at you.

"What are those?" he asked, walking towards the tray.

"They're called Pocky! I made it myself, it's chocolate-coated biscuit sticks" you explained, "would you like to try one? I haven't had one yet, but I'd like it if you were the first."

"Sure, your baking is better than shittyglasses', her baking's shit" he took a piece of the biscuit and placed them between his lips. You were anxious, nervous honestly because even if your baking's top tier, it was Levi. You wanted to impress him and the Pocky creation is the very first time you did it. You looked nervously at him as he bit into the treat.

"It tastes..." he looked at the half-bitten treat, whipping around to look at you. You gulped, anticipating his answer, "...amazing" he completed, finishing the rest of the stick. You released a sigh of relief.

"Oh thank god, I was worried you didn't like it" he shook his head.

"It doesn't taste like shit" he said matter of factly, you chuckled and took a biscuit for yourself to try. You hummed in happiness, it was indeed delicious. You went to carry the tray full of the treats, asking if Levi would accompany you.

"Would you mind accompanying me as I meet with the others for them to try?" you asked softly to him. He looked at you for a moment before looking to the side.

"I was originally coming for tea and going back to do my paperwork..." he said.

"Oh right, that's alright you can go back" you said, happy that Levi at least tasted your creation. He looked back at you.