For A Kiss (Levi x Reader)

You were conversing with one of your favorite cadet, Armin, about the book he had just finished reading an hour ago while walking down the hallways of headquarters. He went into detail about the book that if you had placed a pole in front of him, he'd go right smack into it.

"That's about it, I hope I wasn't taking too much of your time, Captain" he said meekly.

Smiling softly, you shook your head and brought your hand up, running through his funny-looking blond-headed haircut. "If anything, your love for books make me happy, Armin. Don't apologize for feeling passionate about what you love."

Widening his eyes for a brief moment, he looked away, blushing. "T-thank you, Captain." He stuttered.

Content, you asked if there were any other books he'd like to escape into. He did and you were all ears.

Giving a soft smile to you, another round of uninterrupted talking with the blond teen filled your ears like the taste of pastries from your favorite bakery.

Meanwhile, Hanji and Erwin were trying to find out ways to increase public funding for their expeditions. Criticism from their recently failed expedition evoked many to stop paying their taxes, which caused an issue with King Fritz. Luckily the issue was resolved, but the portion in which they received funding was still lacking.

Frustrated footsteps that could be mistaken for a toddlers' sounded throughout the walls, gaining the attention of some cadets as they walked past the scientist's lab. Erwin sat with his arms crossed, in thought as the brunette walked around with her hands in her hair, pulling harshly to the point any more would draw blood.

"I swear, if this keeps up, we'll never have another expedition! I need more titans to experiment on and at this rate, we're practically going to collapse!" She rambled. Stopping her steps, she approached Erwin and slammed her hands on the table. "What are we going to do?!"

He closed his eyes for a brief moment, taking in a deep breath before sighing. Reopening his eyes to reveal his oh-so-deep blue hues, Hanji knew what his answer was, and she didn't like it. "I don't know."

"Anything will help, Erwin. Please, we'll go out of service!" She urged. Thinking, she suddenly thought of a plan. "I got it!"

Excited by the prospect, Erwin raised his brow in curiosity. "Care to elaborate?"

"Well, we know most of our soldiers are composed of men right?" He gave a nod, though had no idea what that had to do with anything currently at hand. "It's no surprise that most of them rarely have time to spend looking for a partner. So I was thinking, they could pay us to receive a kiss from a woman!"

If Erwin had a thousand boulders, he would command his men to roll them all onto the idiotic scientist because he had never heard of such childish and foolish words. "You're delusional. What type of plan is that? Who'd even be the god-forsaken woman willing to kiss that many men?"

"That's where (Y/N) comes in handy!" She chimed. "She's known around all the three branches as the most beautiful woman, so we could use her!"

"You know she'll never consent to this, right? It's immoral to make her take part. It's stupid" He criticized. "Their money comes from us, and we currently have none to pay for their services! Do you honestly think they'd be willing to spend money on a kiss of all things?"

Pouting a bit, she slumped her shoulders. "Well...I mean...we could have them compete for a kiss? At the same time, I'm sure other soldiers would bet who would win..." She continued, trying to find a way to let Erwin allow her to execute her plan.

He shook his head slowly, pinching his nose. "If you can convince her, then you may execute your plan. Though, I hardly doubt she'd consent to it." Smiling, she gave him a thumbs up, darting out of her lab in search of you. Erwin, seeing her leave just leaned his back against the chair and stared off at the ceiling. "Oh, what have we become?"