Obliviously Green (Jealous!Levi x Reader)

Author's Note: Let's show some love for the best unkempt-looking scientist we all adore! And, let's see some jealousy brewing.

He leaned his body back, his arms crossed over the other as he stared at his uncompleted stack of paperwork. Just when Levi thought he had finished, Erwin had entered and handed him another two stacks of documents to look over.

After more than two hours, he finished, but there still remains that one extra stack- to which, Levi chose not to do just yet. Instead, he decided to lean back on his chair, cross his arms and stare at it until he decided to do the damn thing.

The candle that lit beside him crackled, the wax melting the longer he stared. Heaving a sigh, he decided that it would be time to work on it, after all, the deadline was tomorrow.

As he was about to pick up his pen, a loud thud hit his mahogany door, followed by a grunt. Raising a brow, he walked up to the door and opened it to see you on your ass, rubbing it as you looked up at him. "Are you kidding me?"

"Hey, uh, sorry about that Levi," you said while getting up and dusting yourself. "I didn't mean to leave a hole on your door."

Levi looked at his door and there it was, a fucking hole. How was that even possible? He glared at you, and you looked away. Sighing, he took your hand, leading you to sit on his couch before getting a cold towel. Then, he sat next to you, cupping one side of your face. Your heart quickened as he asked, "where does it hurt?"

"Just my ass hurts, that's all" you replied.

He gave you a stern look before gently applying pressure to your swollen cheek, the spot stung as soon as he placed it there. A moment later, he pulled away, urging you to be much more careful. "To think you of all people would be so reckless."

You laughed. "Isn't everyone?" but that look in his eyes told you that he for one wasn't. Coughing to release the light tension, you said, "I have a favor to ask."

"Go on, it better be plausible for me to do" he reminded.

Smiling, you grasped his hands, looking into his eyes with a shimmer of hope. "I want to capture at least five titans, at most around ten meters!"

He felt like he was choking on his own breath because that request seemed highly impossible. Two was hard as it was when Hanji had Sawney and Bean, but five? Each at most ten meters?! His answer was simple, "no."

"Awh but why not?" you urged.

"It was hard in itself to give shittyglasses those two titans she named Sawney and Bean, but to get five of them? Each of them ten meters tall? That's absurd! What are you even going to do with them anyway?"

"It's for Hanji actually, I want to gift it to her" you replied ecstatically.

"Who the fuck willingly gives shittyglasses titans?"

"Me."

Levi took a good look at you and knowing you, you would do what it took to get those titans, even if it meant attending those expeditions yourself to get them on your own. It was also the fact that if you were to ask the Commander, he would definitely agree- he has a soft spot for you.

Finally, with a grumble, he agreed, making you smile greatly, and hug him in one quick embrace before leaving.

Levi watched you leave, his heart beating as you hugged him, but the thought of you gifting those gifts to shittyglasses? What a waste of time and soldiers.

Going back to his desk, he began his paperwork to keep his mind off of what was just asked of him.

-----