Shit, You're Fucking With Me (Levi x Reader)

"Oi, stop it! I'm warning you, if you continue I'll have no choice but resort to-"

"Oh, I know you won't Levi!" You chimed while resting your chin on his shoulder. His body tensed when he felt your warm breath hit the bare skin of his neck. A blush was visibly dusting his face, graciously betraying him of how he felt about you. "And because of that, I'm taking it to my advantage and having you carry me."

He only responded with a scoff as you continued to wrap your arms over his shoulder, choosing to close your eyes as you began to sleep away. It was an utter pain because it was true. He'd never hurt you, and that led him to carry you all the way up the hill that Erwin had assigned his superiors and scouts to do for training. Of course, as superiors, you had to set an example for your fellow cadets- and yet, you decided to not set that example.

Hanji huffed, tired out of her mind. "Goddamit Levi, are you really doing this for the fifth time this week?" Hanji huffed out, sounding like a whining horse. She was out of breath, practically everyone was except you, of course for obvious reasons.

Levi grumbled and looked to the side, not having the care to answer Hanji's question.

By the time they all reached the hill, everyone collapsed. You opened your eyes and hopped right off, patting Levi's head and ruffling his hair. He gasped lowly and swatted your hand away in an attempt to suppress his feelings for you. He had no idea why he felt this way, so he tried his best to fight the feeling off. And it was only when he was around you that he felt this way. Fucking hell, he couldn't even go on a day without you by his side- and that made him a blushing mess every single goddamn time.

In no way was anyone going to climb back down, so Erwin decided that they head to the nearest forest since they were quite a few miles away from Headquarters. So, Erwin stood and in an affirmative tone, "You've all done a wonderful job! We'll be resting here, and until the next morning, we'll be heading back. As of now, I'll assign you into pairs or groups to find some materials." Erwin looked at everyone, sorting out who to place into groups before seeing Hanji and sighing with a small grin creeping up his face. "Cadet Yeager, Ackerman, and Arlert, you'll be in charge of finding food. Cadet Kirstein, Springer, and Braus, you'll be in charge of finding any materials we can use to set up a fire. And Section Commander Hanji...you'll be with me. That leaves Corporal Levi and Captain (Y/N). You'll be in charge of scouting the area for extra resources. Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes sir!" Everyone shouted with a salute.

And off they all went, heading into their groups while Hanji squealed, thanking Erwin for doing what she had asked him to do. Levi hearing her loud shrieking cursed under his breath before he was promptly taken by the hand by you.

"Oi, quit holding my hand brat" he hissed.

You chuckled, releasing your hold on him. "My bad didn't know you hated me doing that so much," you said while you both began falling into step. You knew he loved it but played it off like he hated the whole thing. After all, you've held his hand for hours on end, so this just made you chuckle.

Basking in the warmth of the sun, you strolled around the perimeters with Levi by your side. The spring breeze was calming, definitely something you'd love to enjoy more of with him. Spotting a field of flowers, you ran over and plucked a small one before quickly running back in front of Levi.

He stood there, looking at you like you were some child excited to show their parents a new thing they had just found. Albeit, it wasn't something worth showing, his heart blossomed when you leaned in close to him.

Inserting the flower behind his ear, you grinned from ear to ear. "There...you like really nice Levi! Like a pretty little flower."

"P-pretty?" He stumbled over his words. No one in their right mind would ever call him that, not a woman such as yourself. "Tch, you're a liar."