Trent x Butters - 1

This is requested by @Stupid_Chick_33

!This will contain!
!bullying!

It was any other boring day at high school, the group of boys were all around their lunch table almost in a mother meeting.

"Ugh Cartman just admit you were scared of Trent!" Kyle muttered out annoyed at the much bigger male who shook his head with a smug smile.

"I was never scared of that asshole!" He claimed proudly which almost made each boy on the table roll their eyes or scoffed.

"But didn't you wet yourself once?" a soft voice spoke as everyone laughed but Cartman who flared over at Butters who spoke, confused from the laughter.

"I'll make you wet yourself if you keep talking!" Cartman snapped with a growl, pissed off that the sweetest boy on the table had exposed one of his most embarrassing moment.

The younger male frowned at the threat but kept his mouth closed for the rest of lunch letting the other all spoke about nonsense, he was pretty used to threats and being bullied or left out of the group by now so this didn't bother him.

Heading outside to the playground he found himself sitting alone on the grass, as it was still summer time where no snow would fall, pulling out one of his hello kitten books as he always loved girly items knowing he had wigs and skirts at home when he was alone which he loved.

Not having much alone time he soon felt a dark shadow over him which Butters slowly began to look up seeing that blonde and sleeveless jacket that was almost the colour of blood shade.

"What you reading fag?" Trent questioned snatching the small pink book out from Butter's hands which were a lot more smoother and smaller than Trent's big and rough hands that were almost always dirty.

"I-it's my book! P-please can I have it back?" butters begged feeling his own eyes water not wanting his book to get damaged.

Trent found this amusing though as he snickers "nah, I think I'll hold onto it" he mocked holding it high being a lot more taller than Butters who had to go on his top toes.

Leo felt hopeless against Trent who was way stronger and braver, "such a girly book, no wonder people treat you so girly" he chuckles out finding the look of hurt on butter's face priceless.

Not able to do anything but to accept, Leo got up and began walking away which only made Trent glare, "oi, don't ignore me faggot!" He snapped grabbing butter's hair and dragging him backwards and throwing him to the ground and hovered over him. Pressing his foot against his chest.

"If you ever ignore me, you'll pay for it... your attention should be on me" he stated harshly, Leo nods quickly with tears in his eyes threatening to fall.

The bell rang not long after before Trent kicked some dirt at the small blonde before muttering underneath his breath as Leo sat there on the ground sniffling.

That day went on like normal as Leo held his head low having enough of the shit taking towards him, having almost everyone bullying him he kinda gave up, about home time he was heading home but tripped over someone's foot crashing to the ground. His knees scraping leaving fresh scars and blood to sink through his pants. Looking up to face Eric who laughed.

He had purposely tripped the small blonde and smirked at his pain, "watch where you going faggot" he laughed stepping on his bare hand roughly earning a small Yelp from Leo who cried from his hand being crushed.

"What the fuck do you think your doing fatass?" Another voice was heard which butter somewhat shivered knowing that voice very well, trailing his teary eyes over to Trent who looked as if he was about to murder someone.

"O-oh shit, sorry Trent, I was jus-" Eric was cut off by a hard punch in the face by butter's main bully as he went flying to the ground almost breaking his nose. Eric didn't even bother in begging for forgiveness before rushing off as quick as possible.

Trent glaring angrily "that bitch..." looking over at Leo at the ground before pulling him up by his hair "you let anybody bully you huh? Don't you understand that your mine?" He stated annoyed before tugging at his hair roughly while butters sniffles and nods "s-sorry..." he whispered softly.

Trent sighs as he glared "guess I'll have to let people know you belong to me... only I can beat you and torture you, if anyone else hurts you. You got to tell me" he stated calmly looking down at the smaller male who nods unsure what to say or do but to agree...

Since that day people began to be nicer to Leo, he wasn't sure why but Trent was the only one who bullied him but... lately it didn't even upset Leo. He got to relax through out school and when it was him and Trent, he knew Trent somewhat cared about him since he stood up for him when it came to others...

He knew it wasn't healthy for a friendship but Leo kinda liked knowing Trent wanted to 'claim' him as his own...