Craig - 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Craig Pov - 8 years old)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't see why I have to go!" I shouted glaring at Dad who was pointed at the door glaring back at me, "Go before I get angry like last time!" He warned making me tighter my fist looking at the floor hearing Mom sighing.

"I'll only go to school if you give me a reason, the kids are really mean and I already know all the things they're teaching" I mumbled before I knew it I fell backwards gripping my cheek as I stared up at Dad feeling my cheek sting from the slap.

I felt a hand grab mine pulling me up from the floor seeing it was Mom's hand talking me out of the house, while I hold my cheek letting my tears out from the pain shaking a little hopping into the car not daring to say a word.

I could hear Mom start to drive but as we drove I peeked out of the window seeing that we wasn't going towards the School making me confuse a little looking over to my Mother seeing her with teary eyes with a small smile.

"let's go get some coffee" she said with a sweet smile as I nodded slowly as we drove towards the cafe.

after we sat down for a while, I stared at my hot chocolate loving the tiny marshmallows inside it before looking up at Mom watching her take a sip out of her coffee before looking over to me and leaned over rubbing my cheek gently.

"Sorry I didn't stop him again" she whispered with guilt as I frowned getting out of my chair and wrapping my tiny arms around her hugging her tightly. 

She was the only one who saw me like this, even though she might not think it, she's the best Mom I could have ever asked for...

after a whole hour I found myself outside the school walking through the halls towards my classroom feeling better after my little chat with Mom, as soon I got into the classroom I saw everybody's eyes on me but before I spoke the teacher only shook his head at me and pointed at my chair.

"don't be late again, Tucker" he said annoyed making me sigh rolling my eyes a little taking my chair by the window and stared blankly outside, looking into the sky seeing the bright blue sky and white fluffy clouds making me feel relaxed.

class went on as normal without being noticed again until I felt a tap touch my shoulder bringing me back to the real world, looking over to see the brown hair boy who were always grinning at my table.

"You're Craig right? I'm Clyde and I've notice how you don't really hand out with anyone how about you hang out with me?" he said holding out his hand as I stared at it blankly.

hanging out? Friendship? this got to be a joke.

I stood up noticing the time seeing that it's already lunch and glared at the boy, "I don't want to hang out with you or anybody" I stated pushing him out of my way hearing him whimper as he landed on the floor as I pulled out my headphones from my pockets going towards the lunch room.

only to enter and trip over a foot going face first on the floor groaning in pain hearing students laughing at my pain again, "what a freak" Erik laughed out before kicking me hard in the side making me whimper in pain holding my side as he and his friends walked away.

I soon got up gripping my side not wanting to eat anymore and ran out of the school not wanting to be anywhere near that hell going to the tree I use to hide climbing up and hiding above crying in my knees listening to my music blasting through my ears.

when home time came I made my way back home only to be met with Dad in the front holding a ball and smiling as if this morning never happen, I stared at the ball hating it so much knowing how bad I was at sports.