Kenny x Kyle - 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kyle Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I couldn't help but glare at Cartman who was talking shit about me "just admit it Jew, your hiding all that Jew money and your plotting to take over the world!" He stated crossing his chubby arms.

"For the last time, I don't have Jew money!" I shouted getting really annoyed with him, "guys... we came here to play videos..." Stan mumbled from behind us holding the controller.

I open my mouth to respond to Stan but Cartman beat me to it, "blame the dirty Jew!" He said pointing a finger at me.

I kept glaring at him until the bathroom door open to show Kenny walking over to us "don't go in there, it stinks" he warned with a smirk earning Stan to shake his head disappointed.

"Gross dude..." he mumbled, "just like the Jew" Cartman added making me stand up from where I was sitting.

My face was red from being pissed "why the fuck do I hang out with you!?" I shouted making a fist beside me as Cartman stared at me with a blank stare.

"Dude he isn't wroth it" Stan stated placing down the controller as Kenny sat beside him, "did Something serious happen when I was gone?" Kenny mumbles looking over at me and Cartman.

I took a deep breath in and out to calm down before smiling, "just fatass doing what he does best, annoying the shit out of me" I stated earning Cartman to flip me off.

The night went on as normal and I was found with kenny beside me while Cartman had kicked Stan and Kenny off the sofa for him to nap, while Stan took his dog for a walk.

"Kyle just give up!" Kenny chuckles out as I grip tighter on my controller with a smirk "never blondie, I'm the only winner in this household" I responded laughing a tiny bit.

I got closer behind Kenny's driver catching up to be first place, "oh slow down for me you jerk" I mumbled using a red shell on him earning Kenny to gasp as I drove past him.

I cross the finishing line letting out a small giggle, "first again" I said gloating as Kenny only rolled his eyes at me putting his hands behind his head.

"Yah, yah but a least I'm the first to get laid~" Kenny stated making me close my mouth blushing a tiny bit, "s-shut up your only first since you can't keep it in your pants" I replied to his dirty mind crossing my arms.

Kenny only smile before his smirk came back "I wonder if you even had your first kiss~" he teased winking over at me making my cheeks warmer.

I did what any normal person would do and flipped him off rolling my eyes.

Sighing I soon felt a hand on my thigh making my eyes go wide and look up to kenny's baby blue eyes feeling his pervert hand squeezing my thigh gently.

"Move your hand before I cut you." I mumbled with a serious tone hoping it'll scare him enough for him to move his hand.

"Awe what's wrong kitten?~ don't like the attention?~" Kenny mumbles leaning closer so our noses are touching.

I felt my body shiver at the closeness between us feeling my heart skip a beat before remembering that fatass was just behind us snoring like the pig he is!

"K-ken.. Cartman is literally here.." I warned hoping that would work but Kenny only smirked and moved his hand closer to my crotch making me let out a small moan before grabbing his hand stopping him blushing deeply.

"Stop" I stated biting my bottom lip embarrass as Kenny only smiled sweetly at me, "you know, your pretty cute when you blush" he flirted giving me that handsome smile he does.

Squeezing his hand gently without thinking "I'm n-not cute" I mumbled earning Kenny to chuckle at me, "you so are, and your pretty stupid at times." He said making me glare.

"I'm joking!" Kenny burst out laughing making me push him away crossing my arms against my chest, "you sure do know how to ruin the moment you jerk." I hissed out annoyed.

A moment later I felt a finger under my chin bringing me to look at Kenny's eyes seeing him staring deeply into mine.

"I'm sorry, I really mean it though, about you being cute" Kenny whispered before leaning in closing the gap between us making everything stop around me as I grip his jacket.

His lips were soft and cold but I didn't care, I somewhat enjoyed the new feeling as Kenny's hand moved around my waist pulling me closer to him.

I was now holding his shoulders kissing him deeply forgetting about everything around us before pulling away staring into his eyes resting our forehead against each other.

"Kyle... I like, like you" Kenny mumbled blushing as I could only smile before smashing our lips together.

My eyes soon widen hearing the door open making me and Kenny pull away to look over to find a wide eyed Stan staring at us with his happy dog sitting with his tongue out.

"W-we can explain" I mumbled embarrassed before Stan undone the lead and put his hands up to me and Kenny, "I don't want to hear it, you two do what you want but no fucking in my house" he stated making me let out a small yelp of shyness at the thought.

Stan walked to the kitchen leaving me and Kenny sitting there in silence before Kenny started chuckling out of no where, "w-what's funny?" I mumbled confuse as Kenny looked at me.

"That you like a fool like me" he responded wrapping his arms around me and bringing me into a hug, "yah.. your right.... I love a fool" I mumbled hugging back.