Pip x Pocket - 1

This is requested by @Theodore_huxley

!This will contain!
!Smut!
!toxic relationship!

A loud slam was hard as a long blonde hair male made his way though the front door down their front yard to his black car hearing a frustrated voice behind him.

"Don't be a bitch and get mad because I won't let you fucking top!" Damien shouted watching his lover get into their car with a furious expression, not even responding to his boyfriend having enough of him controlling their relationship and always forcing him to be his little bottom.

Pip was often accepting to the fact that Damien wasn't someone who would be willing to do offers back or be a soft lover in bed instead of being a beast and when he says beast, he means scratches and bruises were made after their 'loving' moment.

And tonight was the last straw, it all started when Pip was feeling a little confident in himself as he was kissing around Damien's neck and feeling down his chest while his lover were reading one of his Murder novel.

"Honey I'm not in the mood." He stated calmly as Pip chuckles softly knowing Damien does the same to him and never let him get away from it, "but baby I really am horny~" he purred out leaning close to his ear "how about I do all the work and you relax and enjoy it~" he chuckles softly kissing softly down his jawline.

This comment made Damien laugh "you gotta be kidding me right? If your asking to top, that's not happening" he stated calmly finding it a joke and moves Pip away from him "go make dinner and after I'll fuck that little slut hole alright?" Damien chuckles out suspecting his lover to agree and be off his way.

Now Pip was in his car driving off wanting to cool down after losing his anger snapping at Damien from how rude and awful he was towards him.

Focusing onto the road knowing he didn't have that many friends as when he was younger he didn't get along with Stan's group or either Craig's group.

Frowning upon his life that had no one but Damien in it, he debated if he actually wanted to go back and apologise to his lover.

His attention soon came back to the real world seeing a British style pub was opened, nibbling his inner cheek sighs softly driving up beside the pub and parked carefully.

He haven't walked into a bar since Damien's and his first ever date which was six years ago.

Strolling into the well done building he saw that no one was there but a bar tender who smiled over.

He had ginger hair which was flicked slightly at the front which shown brown chocolate eyes which were so welcoming, his red jacket was over his well dressed up shirt which was clear white with a blue blow in front of his neck that reminded Pip of his own little red now he used to wear all the night when he was a child.

"Such a youthful face, come over here fellow friend" he spoke in much more friendly tone as Pip smiles walking over and taking a stall chair which were much more comfortable than any chairs that he sat in before.

"What brings you down to this parts of town?" He asked in a cheery voice, wiping a glass with a cloth, cleaning it while staring at the blonde who had the expression of someone who had just had a fight.