Wendy x Bebe - 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Wendy Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at my phone unsure when Bebe was going to get here making me sigh as I went into my pictures smiling at them all, Bebe was always smiling in each picture until her eyes found one that had Bebe looking out at something with a blank face with the sun behind her.

it was as if she had took down that smile as if she was just Craig in Bebe's body, the picture made me shivered not knowing why it did.

I soon jumped hearing the door knocking knowing very much who it is, I stood up walking over to the door seeing Bebe grinning with her suit case. "Bebe in the house!" she giggled out walking in putting her bags to the side giving me a tight hug.

"took you forever" I giggled out pulling away from the hug as she jumped onto my sofa getting relaxed pulling her phone out, I only rolled my eyes in a playful way closing the door sitting next to her.

"thanks for letting me sleep over tonight" Bebe said smiling over at me as I nodded, "anytime! it's fun when your here" I responded. Bebe has been my best friend ever since we were little, I swear I know almost everything about her.

Bebe and I soon got the wii out and started playing just dance and I swear Bebe had learnt every single dance on this game making shock watching each little thing she did making me blush a little whenever she had to shake her ass or pose.

while on the other hand whenever I dance I get a miss and almost tripping over my own feet earning Bebe to giggle at my fails.

I'm so happy Bebe never records me since she knows I'm not a fan of pictures unless I'm the one taking them, "come on Wendy shake your ass more!" Bebe cheered making me blush.

"the game doesn't need my ass shaking but my arm that I'm using" I replied hearing Bebe giggle on the sofa as she watched, I kept following the moves with my arms getting a little annoyed seeing that the screen was telling me that I was missing it!

as the dance ended I gave it to Bebe swapping spots, "I'll show you how to dance like a pro" she mumbled smirking as she went through the list of songs.

Bebe soon found a song that had a lot of movements and some even shown going on the flour!

as the song started Bebe got all the moves on perfect making my mouth open a bit from shock, Bebe's arms seemed so loose and her legs seem to bent very well without hurting herself. each time she turned around she only smirked at me before shaking her ass in fount of me as if to tease me.

I soon found myself staring at her ass most of the song making me blush redder when she finished and looked at me, "wow Wendy you got a red face" she said laughing.

she soon sat beside me as we both finish dancing for the night, "god you got to teach me how to dance like that" I mumbled smiling at her as she giggled.

I swear I could listen to Bebe giggle all the time, but... that's kinda weird since she's my best friend.

we both ended up going to my kitchen as I reheat last night's pizza for us, "hurry up I'm staving!" Bebe giggled out acting like a little kid.

I chuckled at her since this was normal, after I heated the pizza up I passed her plate over while we went back to the sofa putting on a movie on to chill for a bit.

as the movie played we both finished eating and I shivered as the coldness was getting to me now, I soon felt Bebe's arms around me pulling me into her chest as she watched the movie without a word.

my face heated up again but smile leaning my head on her as we watched the rest of the movie, as the movie ended I peeked up at Bebe to see her eyes slowly closing signing that she was getting sleepy.

I soon stood up as Bebe followed as I picked up her suit case walking upstairs with her behind as if she was a lose puppy.

we made it to my bedroom and I let her get dressed as I got dressed in the bathroom, after I finished I walked into my bedroom seeing Bebe already in my bed making me hop in beside her.

we stayed like that for a bit as I checked my phone, "hey Wendy?" Bebe mumbled making me look over at her confuse with a smile. "have you ever... thought about kissing a girl?" she said giving that look that was on that picture.

I felt my face turn bright red keeping my eyes on her, "w-well not really but now thinking about it... maybe?" I mumbled blushing at my words earning Bebe to just stare.

before I knew it I felt a pair of lips on mine making me close my eyes slowly kissing back enjoying the new feeling.

her lips were soft yet perfect next to mine, I moved closer dropping my phone in the bed as I wrapped an arm around her.

as we pulled away I open my eyes staring into her eyes smiling, "Wendy I love you" she admitted making me grin "I love you to!" I responded bring her into a hug as she soon let me cuddle her as we lay down.

to think this morning Bebe was my best friend and now... my girlfriend, today just got better.