(Part 1) Stan x Craig - 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"come on please?" Kyle begged as he kept tugging at my sleeve wanting me to go to his sleepover but I just didn't have time for, "Dude you know I I would love to go but I can't" I responded a bit annoyed.

"doing what?" Kyle asked pouting a bit making me sigh "family stuff" I replied crossing my arms at Kyle who rolled his eyes at me "fine but next sleepover you got to come!" he said making me smile at him.

"sure now if you don't mind I have to get home" I said earning Kyle to wave at me as I made my way to my house, opening the door seeing Dad in only his boxers while drinking a beer making me roll my eyes walking past to the kitchen seeing Mom cleaning.

"how was school sweetie?" she asked not looking over at me as I sigh "it was normal I guess" I responded, after she finished cleaning the counter she looked over at me "oh yah Stan me and your Dad are going out for date night, I want you to make sure the house is locked since you'll be home alone" she said making my eyes go wide.

"w-what the fuck!?" I said annoyed seeing her glare at me "don't swear young man!" she scolded making me roll my eyes not caring, "Mom have you not seen the news!? there's a killer in south park and their been killing boys!" I shouted angry.

"and worst the boys who have been killed are at my age!" I added getting scared seeing that my Mom didn't give a fuck about it.

"Stan you been alone before and it would be rare for them to come to this house on this night" she said annoyed "just make sure the house is locked and make it seem like we're in" she said making me look down calming down.

"f-fine but if I die tonight don't say I didn't warn you!" I hissed out running out of the kitchen and up the stairs to my bedroom getting my phone.

I soon texted Kyle telling him what had happen wishing I did agree to go to the sleepover since if I did I wouldn't be alone for tonight, I kept texting Kyle as time fly by and I soon hear my Mom call downstairs for me.

"Stan we're leaving now! don't break anything!" she said warning me as if I would break anything?!

I sat up on my bed moving to my window watching my Mom and Dad get into their car making my eyes go wide, their taking the fucking car!? now the killer knows that I'm fucking alone!

I moved downstairs seeing that Mom had turned off the lights making me turn the living room light on so I could just chill on the sofa for the day, hours went by fast as the movie ended making me stand up moving to the kitchen turning on the light getting myself an apple taking a bite out of it.

I stopped moving hearing tapping making me slowly turn around to the window seeing how dark it is as I slowly walked over to it seeing no one as the tapping stopped.

is that the wind? or my mind making tricks on me?

sighing I turned off the kitchen light off and the living room light off as I made it to my bedroom again with my apple in hand, as I got to my bedroom I finished up my apple jumping onto my bed pulling out my phone.

my eyes soon widen reading the text from Kyle about the murderer out tonight and wanted to make sure I was fine, I soon reply saying I'm not dead yet but if I don't make it tell my Mom I told her so, as a joke.

as I clicked sent I yelped hearing a loud bang downstairs making me hide under my covers making me pull out my phone but as I was about to call the cops on this killer or whoever was scaring the shit out of me I heard a voice.

"Marsh open up, it's fucking cold!" Craig shouted making me sigh happily knowing it was just Tucker as I made my way downstairs turning the lights on as I open the door to see Craig standing on the door way with a blank stare.

"why are you knocking so late?" I asked seeing Craig push himself in making me roll my eyes at him, "don't you know the murderer is out again tonight" I said a bit annoyed to see Craig making himself at home.

"yup" he responded, I kept staring at him wanting to know why he came over but gave up since it's Craig Tucker the boy who never talks about anything.

"so what? you going to stay here?" I asked not getting a reply from to boy making me roll my eyes, "Tucker you can sleep on the sofa I'll text my Mom that your here" I said walking upstairs to get my phone.

as I got my phone I felt myself being pushed to my bed making me turn around to see Craig hovering over me with a blank stare making my eyes go wide, "w-what the fuck Tucker?! I shouted trying to push him off me.

when did Craig get so fucking strong?! I had my hands on Craig's chest trying to stop him as he's hands went for my throat making me choke a bit, "C-Cr-aig?! I choked out trying to kick him off me as I felt myself tear up a tiny bit.

"you know... Marsh I kinda liked you" Craig mumbled pushing harder on my throat making me shut my eyes tight as I felt him sit on top of me pushing even harder as he hovered over me, Craig liked me yet he's fucking choking me to death!?

my hands soon fell to the side of Craig's ass as I felt weaker as everything was getting blurry, "damn Marsh, you're pretty when your half dead!" he chuckled out making me choke more.

I slowly gave up letting Craig end me but as I accepted my fate I soon felt warm lips on mine as his hands were still on my throat making it hard to breathe as Craig kissed me, I wasn't sure why but he's lips were so soft and warm... I kissed back using the rest of my power as I let darkness take me... 

maybe I liked Craig Tucker to?...