(Part 3) Kenny x Stan - 4

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Stan Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny been trying to get us to skip school today, it was really annoying me and Kyle, "Dude we're not skipping!" Kyle shouted annoyed glaring at Kenny who looked a little paler than before.

I still found it weird to see his hood down but I must say he was really cute under that damn hood, I kept my mouth shut staring at the two. "Don't you understand that I'm trying to do something for you guys" Kenny mumbled peeking over at me for a second before looking back at Kyle.

"How would it help us? School is meant to help us learn and get a job for the future" Kyle stated putting his hands on his hips as Kenny only looked down biting his bottom lip.

I slowly placed a hand on Kenny's back earning him to look up at me as I smiled at him, "dude I promise after school we'll do whatever you want, deal?" I said wanting to make a deal with the blonde as he scanned my face before sighing.

"Fine, but... we get to do whatever I want then!" he said grinning at me as I laughed. I'll never understand that boy, we all soon went back to walking to the school seeing Cartman is nowhere to be seen.

Kyle was soon stopped by Craig who smiled down at him "hey Shorty, I've finished my part of the project" he said earning Kyle to blush a tiny bit. I still remembered that whole thing that happen when Kyle got me and Craig mixed up, it was nice seeing that their relationship just got stronger.

Kenny stared at them for a moment before chuckling taking my hand pulling me away from the two lovers, "where we going?" I asked confuse as Kenny leaded us inside the school pulling me through the halls until we got to the music room closing the door behind us.

I stood there watching Kenny look down at his hands before looking over to me rubbing the back of his neck, "Stan I want you to do something for me alright?" Kenny mumbled making me nod slowly.

"Sure what's up?" I questioned making Kenny stare at me before speaking, "first lesson do not leave the classroom no matter what" he stated making me confuse.

Why the hell would I leave the classroom in first lesson, we literally have the next lesson in the same room.

I nodded my head not seeing a point of saying no since I wouldn't have a reason to leave, I let out a small gasp as Kenny wrapped his arms around me hugging me tightly making me blush.

"Thank you" Kenny whispered not letting go of me as I rest my hands on his chest not being able to move until the bell rang though out the whole school making us pull away from each other.

Kenny's cheeks were pink and he was grinning like a child who just got a new toy.

"Let's get going" I said smiling earning the blonde to nod as we walked towards our class and sitting down on our spots, throughout the beginning of the lesson I couldn't help but feel as if I was being watched.

I slowly turned to my left seeing Kenny turning his head fast staring at the front with a bright red face, is he sick?...

I felt my heart stop as the sound of shooting ran down in the halls making everybody stand up fast, "students under the tables!" the teacher commanded as everyone did what he said getting under the table hearing screaming out in the halls.

I felt my body shaking before having my eyes go wide remembering Kyle went out to the restroom not long ago!

"Kyle!" I hissed out getting out from under my desk dashing to the door hearing the teacher call after me, "Stan!" a voice shouted behind me but I didn't stop.

I felt my body shiver seeing dead students around the hallways running to the restroom but stopping in my tracks seeing an older student with a gun walking down the walls in front of me.

I felt a hand cover my mouth fast pulling me away making me let out a small shriek "its ok it's just me!" Kenny hissed out hugging me tightly, I was shacking badly as Kenny kept me close but before noticing the boy was heading towards the restroom where Kyle was!

"K-Kyle we got to save Kyle" I mumbled keeping my voice low pushing Kenny away from me. "B-Ba-...Stan just stop I'm not losing you again" Kenny hissed out making me shake more.

What the hell is he talking about?! This isn't a time to mess around!

I shoved Kenny off me and ran after the guy hearing Kenny call me back but while running I tripped over some blood that was on the floor making me let out a small groan in pain, I heard laughing in front of me making me look up to see the student staring at me with his gun aiming at me.

"people like you aren't ever going to get far in life" he mumbled making my eyes go wide hearing a loud gunshot shutting my eyes closed fast waiting for the pain but it never came...

Hearing something drop to the floor in front of me making me open my eyes slowly to see blood flooding out of the person in front of me, tears were streaming down my cheeks seeing that stupid grin on the blonde's face...

"K-Kenny!" I cried out crawling over to him resting his head on my legs crying, "w-why did you do that?!" I sobbed out hearing the guy laugh at us, "idiot took the bullet!" he laughed out making me cry harder gripping Kenny's hands.

Kenny was still smiling up at me "it's... ok Stan..." he whispered before I started hearing the police outside making the boy's eyes go wide as he ran down the halls and up the stairs to the roof.

I kept on the floor staring at Kenny sobbing, "d-don't die please don't die!" I sobbed out as Kenny placed a hand on my cheek rubbing it gently. "I'm... so happy that I saved you t-this time..." he whispered before letting out a low groan in pain.

My eyes slowly trailed down his body to his stomach seeing it bleed badly before pressing my hands onto him hoping to stop the bleeding.

He's eyes slowly closed making me panic "I love you Stan" Kenny whispered before his breathing stopped...

"K-Ken... Kenny? KENNY?!" I shouted with my eyes wide breaking down on Kenny's chest, "p-please don't!" I begged letting out all my tears feeling lost and broken knowing Kenny died for me...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(To the other universe) (Kenny Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was at the back of the school, while I've been here I found out that Stan and I were so close... that he died because he wanted to save Kyle... and the other Kenny was too late to save him...I blew out the smoke feeling empty, I didn't want to be here. I wanted my life back, why should I lose my best friend? And be here feeling as if I lost a love one...

My eyes soon landed on Damien seeing him strolling over before smiling, "your Stan is alive... and I can make a deal with you that will bring you back to your world" he said making me stare at him.

"I'll do anything, just name it and I'll do it!" I said wanting to see Stan's face again!"give up your power that's all" he stated making me stand there, I bit my bottom lip before nodding "deal" I muttered out before everything went dizzy and everything went dark...