Token x Clyde - 1

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clyde Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys hurry up before they start noticing us" Craig hissed out keeping an eye out to the group of zombies that were close by the store we were in, my eyes soon widen seeing something I haven't seen in days "guys look!" I hissed out with joy showing them the cookies seeing Craig flip me off angry as Token rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Clyde we won't be needing them and even if we did they would be out of date" Token stated making me check the date seeing it was still good to eat!

"I'm taking them" I mumbled earning Token to giggle at me "whatever you say cutie" he mumbled making me blush at the nickname, my blush soon stopped as we all turned to Tweek who yelped backing up falling on his ass making Craig rush over leaving the door, "T-Tweek too loud!" Token mumbled.

"i-in that room!" Tweek said panicking signing that there was a walker in there, Craig nodded holding onto his bat walking over to the door hearing groaning inside.

"stay out here while I take care of this" he said not facing us as he walked, moments later we heard the bat crashing into the zombie as I stared over at Tweek seeing him shaky.

Ever since this all started I was shocked that Tweek has made it this far, he was always good at running away but he can't kill or hurt anyone when it was needed, he was lucky he had Craig watching over him most of the time.

Token and I kept packing cans of food in our bags as Craig walked out with some blood on his face "all safe" he stated walking over to Tweek giving him a small hug.

Sighing I looked down at the cookies feeling my stomach growl making me more hungry, "I'm hungry" I whisper earning Token to look over at me "I promise you can eat later when we get back to the base" he said smiling over at me.

I was glad that I had Token to be honest he's been my crush even before this all started, he's always caring and nice and he's pretty strong when it comes to killing walkers.

We all jumped at the loud bang that was in the store making me look over fast at Token who were holding his hands up seeing that the shelf had broken.

"shit... we got to get moving!" Craig hissed out making us all nod fast hearing more groaning coming to the door way of the store, "get in the back room!" Craig commanded dragging Tweek with him first as I stood up grabbing my gun.

I watched as Token dashed away from the door where all the walkers were coming from almost being grabbed but missed as he made it to the door, "Clyde get here now!" he hissed out worried.

I tried rushing over but stopped seeing a zombie move in my way making me aim my gun at his head shooting it down, the blood hit my face making my eyes go wide a bit, rushing pass the corpse dashing over to Token who shut the door behind him as we all looked over at Craig to find out what the plan was.

Craig was looking around the room spotting ladders going up to the roof "move to the roof!" he commanded getting Tweek to go first as he followed behind, as I grabbed the ladders Token gasped in pain making me turn around seeing that the walkers were pushing their way in having their arms already in the room trying to grab Token who were cutting their arms off with his small axe he's hand seemed to be bloody from the blood "g-go!" he said knowing I was looking at him.

I shook my head leaving the ladders and grabbing a chair placing it to the door, "n-not without you!" I responded seeing Token give me a small smile "s-stupid" he mumbled climbing up the ladders as the zombies kept banging onto the door slowly breaking the table leg making me climb behind Token reaching the roof.

I peeked over to the hole looking down to see that the zombies had broken the wooden leg and were all walking around looking for us, I felt myself chuckle at how we didn't get hurt but as I turned to look over to my friend Craig only stared at Token in shock as he was holding his hand.

"T-Token?" I mumbled confuse seeing him looking down "I... got bit..." he whisper as Tweek started crying, "y-you can't be bitten T-Token!" he sobbed out but Craig only wrapped his arm around Tweek upset.

I stood there as the world went slow staring at Token's hand watching it bleeding seeing the bite mark, "t-this isn't real" I mumbled not wanting this to be real.

Token can't be bit! He can't turn!

"T-Token you know we can't take you with us..." Craig whisper as if he was about to break down crying "I k-know... you guys should leave me behind" he mumbled gripping into his hand making me tear up.

"You can't become one of them!" I yelled rushing over to him grabbing his arm staring down at the bite mark, "I'm sorry b-but there's no way of changing the past now" Token mumbled wiping away a tear.

Without thinking I wrapped my arms around him "Token you can't leave me! I love you so much!" I sobbed out, Token stood there in shock before slowly wrapping his arms around me "g-god Clyde w-why didn't you tell me sooner" he whisper making me cry in his chest.

I felt Token rub my back trying to calm me down which slowly worked making me look up at him since he was a tiny bit taller than me, "Clyde i-it's going to be ok... I love you" Token whisper kissing my cheek before letting go of me.

I tried reaching out for him again but Craig grabbed me "w-we have to go" he mumbled as Tweek went over and had his arm around me making us walk away from Token and Craig.

I kept crying feeling my pockets noticing my gun was gone...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Token Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stared at Craig for a moment holding onto Clyde's gun seeing Craig walk over to me slowly "t-take care of him ok?" I whisper requesting one last wish earning Craig to nod.

"I'll always keep Clyde safe..." he said wiping a tear "I'll miss you Mom..." Craig whisper as I hold up the gun to my head "t-tell him I love him so much o-ok?" I choked out before pulling the trigger...