Kyle x David - 1

!This will contain Smut!

David strolled over to Kyle's house holding onto the new game that just came out as he got to the door he knocked gentle "hey dude I'm here! I got the new game!" David called out hearing movement inside.

after awhile of waiting the door open to see a happy Kyle "hey" Kyle said wrapping his arms around David bring the two into a hug. "Awesome! Come in" Kyle responded letting go of the hug and opening the door for David who smiled while walking in.

"Hey it's clean again" David teased looking around the living room knowing very well how clean Kyle was whenever he had people over, Kyle closed the door rolling his eyes at David a bit annoyed at the teasing "Yeah it's clean again" he responded crossing his arms while looking over at David.

David chuckled at Kyle's reply "so where we heading? In here or your room?" David question blushing hoping they would go to Kyle's bedroom and relax, Kyle laughed "well we can go to my room" he responded biting his lip smiling.

"Sounds great" David said walking over to the stairs turning around to face Kyle "Please go first my lady" David teased winking at the blushing Kyle who stood there. "I'm not a lady!" Kyle mumbled angrily he stared at David with his cheeks getting darker.

David stayed by the stairs smiling at the blushing Kyle, he's so cute... David thought, "Fine cuteness go first" David said changing the name. Kyle blushes more "w-what did you just say..?" Kyle mumbled out a bit shocked, David soon blushed seeing his mistake "I... well since you said you didn't want to be a lady I'll call you something else" David explained.

Kyle shook his head trying to get rid of his blushing face and ran up the stairs without saying a word leaving David at the bottom of the stairs feeling stupid but kept staring at Kyle's ass as he ran up, as Kyle made it to his room David sigh "Fucking idiot" he mumbled to himself.

David soon walked up the stairs and walked over to Kyle's bedroom "K-Kyle I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you run away like that, It was like a joke" David tried explaining better feeling guilty while looking down as if he had hurt Kyle's feelings.

David found himself walking into Kyle's bedroom finding Kyle on his bed looking over at David by the door way, "it's fine! I just thought you meant it" Kyle mumbled while smiling blushing again.

David kept looking over at Kyle blushing redder "well I did mean it" David confessed sitting on Kyle's bed "like you are cute more cute than I am" David chuckled out, Kyle felt his face burn at David's words "but! I'm not cute! your so fucking adorable like come on dude!" Kyle paused covering his red face in embarrassment "I-I mean..." he mumbled.

David smiled over at Kyle "do you mean that?" David asked moving closer that he was in front of the blushing boy, "to be honest right now your the adorable one" David added putting a finger under Kyle's chin.

Kyle looked up at David as if he's face is burning and gazed into David's eyes, "f-fine then your the sexy one" Kyle responded biting his lip. David kept blushing and smirks "I think I found a new game we could do instead... maybe a better one" David whispered leaning closer and pushed his lips onto Kyle's soft lips.

Kyle leaned pushing his lips closer to David's wrapping his arms around David hoping this kiss wasn't going to be a small one.

David slowly put his hands on Kyle's sides going deeper into the kiss nibbling Kyle's bottom lip for him to open up, Kyle ended up lifting himself up getting much closer to David as they kissed feeling David bite making Kyle squeals.

David soon smirked into the kiss slipping his tongue into Kyle's mouth and slowly moved his hands lower until they were holding onto Kyle's ass giving them a nice squeeze as they both started to make out.