Ike x Firkle - 1

Firkle sighs as he sat at the back of the classroom, his black ink pen tapping against his desk as his attention was somewhere else than the teacher.

"That conformist.." he whispers under his breath staring blankly at the most popular boy in his class.

Ike Broflovski, he was the star footballer of the school, all girls want to be with him or either be known by him. While the guys in the schools all looked up to him as if he was a god.

Firkle looked up at the sound of his name being called out as his dull eyes stared at the teacher, "yes?" He mumbles with a quiet voice as she sigh that she had to repeat herself.

"What special day is it?" She repeated as everyone's head turns to Firkle who sat there before running his small hand through his fringe which was covering half of his face "Friday." He said blankly which got some students to giggle to his response.

Firkle didn't care about all the giggling or either how the teacher gave him a look of disgust "no it's Valentine's Day" she responded a bit annoyed that Firkle didn't know.

He kept that blank stare before shrugging "oh I knew that, but it's just a worthless holiday" Firkle stated making the class go 'oooo'

The teacher glared before turning away with a flip of her hair as she started speaking about how Valentine's Day wasn't worthless as Firkle had said.

He sighs as he started to ignore the stupid words that was coming from the egotistical teacher who had turned the chat about Valentine's Day about her own love life.

The lesson went on with Firkle staring out of the window blankly, doodling whatever he saw inside his book as he didn't even notice the school bell going off until a shadow came over his book.

His glance went up to meet bright blue eyes and the most sweetest smile staring right at him, Firkle felt his heart stop for a second before staring blankly at Ike.

"What you want conformist" he spat out annoyed to see this boy always coming over to him everyday, "well i just wanna say, that it was pretty funny when you spoke to her like that" Ike said in a charming voice which could make anyone melt, but not with Firkle who didn't lose his glare.

"So." He said blankly making the poor canadian to frown feeling awkward around the small goth, who had started to pack away slowly not even giving Ike a glance.

Ike watched as Firkle walked out as if he wasn't even chatting with him, 'am I.. doing something wrong?..' he thought a bit worried before digging into his bag and sighs sliding the black letter which had a small skull sticker on it.

Through the rest of the day neither of the boys spoke another word to each other as Ike spent his time with his two best friends, Karen and Ruby who was talking about their after school date.

While Firkle was at the side of the school on the floor, holding his knees close to his chest with a cigarette in his mouth wishing that the other goths didn't have to grow up and left without him.

Around home time Firkle went and grabbed his bag and sigh seeing it had started to snow heavily, he only worn a black hoodie with black jeans.

He started his way through the hallway being shoved and pushed against lockers but before he could get out of the doors, he tripped over as his bag fell open making him groan as not a single person stopped and helped.

He was soon the only person in the hall with a few bystanders as the small goth started to collect his items before a black letter caught his eye.

'That's not mine..' he thought before lifting it up seeing it had his name on it before opening it slowly liking the small skull which was on it.

To Firkle
I know I'm being a conformist for writing this but I've always like, like you and I was wondering if you would like to be my Valentine.
From Ike, your one and only conformist<3

Firkle blushes reading the letter from the cute conformist before dusting himself down and walks out feeling the freezing air hit against his burning face before seeing Ike waving goodbye to his two friends.

'Ugh.. I'm going to hate myself for this' Firkle thought before shivering while walking over to the tall boy before poking his arm gently catching the other's attention who blush with a smile "let's.. go get some coffee.." Firkle mumbles not making eye contact.

Ike nods before removing his blue scarf and wrapped it around the small goth's neck "Alright lets go" he chuckled out before holding the other's hand pulling their hands into his pocket and started to walk.

Firkle didn't say a word or even reacted to Ike's actions but he liked the feeling holding Ike's warm hand tightly but he would never admit that...

Since that day Firkle never spoke about Valentine's Day being a worthless day ever again, but instead saw that holiday as a day to be more open towards his new boyfriend Ike.