Kenny x clyde - 3

This is requested by @Ducksarecreatures

!This will contain Smut!
(Had some help with the idea by Craigory )

Kenny sighs laying upside down on his messy bed, all day he had been feeling extra horny, "fuck... Craig Fuck me." He glares looking over on the other side of the dorm room to the raven on his laptop.

His expression not changing as he sat there unfazed "I ain't fucking you Kenneth, if your that horny then you should email Clyde" Craig stated making Kenny listen confuse as his blood was running to his brain.

"Isn't he from the football team?" He questioned hearing the name at sports days when he watched Stan play.

"Duh, he's like a biggest fuck boy in the university, plus he's a hottie" Craig shrugged reaching over and writing the email.

"Text him, flirt or whatever, if you pay he'll probably do whatever you want" Craig stated making the blonde question how the fuck did his roommate know all this info "thanks..." he mumbles rolling onto the floor with a bump and grabs the email.

"So what? I email and he'll come over and fuck me?" Kenny questioned rising an eyebrow while the raven rolls his baby blue eyes "yes now let me work!" He stated annoyed earning the dirty blonde to grin and sat on the floor with his knees up to his chest as he typed an email smirking.

To Clyde
Hey handsome, so I got information about you helping others out. I'm feeling rather excited and i was hoping you'll pound my tight asshole as hard as you can~
I'll pay if I have to, my dorm is 23 the red building.

Kenny sent the email proudly before looking up at Craig "Oi, I'll pay you to fuck off." He offered making the raven peek over his screen "you suspecting next to drop my work and leave and fail just for you to get fucked?" Craig question blankly making the blonde stare with an expression they both knew.

Without a word, Craig slam his screen down and place it in his bag "your paying for the takeaway for tonight and tomorrow." He stated making the blonde smiles "love you~" he snickers watching his roommate leave.

Clyde sat on his bed running his hands through the blonde hair as bebe bobs her head faster on his member "that's it slut~ take it all like a good girl~" he grunts pushing her head forcefully until she was choking gripping Clyde's hips, Clyde smirks not releasing knowing her demands of no mercy.

Thrusting down her throat hearing her choking in pleasure, the brown eye boy grunts pulling her hair hearing his phone vibrated "you stop and I'll fucking send that picture of you sucking me off to everyone." He threaten grabbing his phone and checking his emails.

Bebe bobs her head embarrassed but turned on slurping slightly as Clyde reads his emails seeing Kenny's name, 'Heh~ haven't fucked this guy yet' he thought not responding as he looks down at Bebe and roughly slam down her throat until he came deeply forcing her to swallow.

Getting up and buckle up his belt as Bebe sat on the floor getting her red tank top on, "that was nice sweetheart~" Clyde smirks getting his jacket "but I gotta get going" he smirks leaving before she could respond.

Staring down at the email not sure if he had ever seen kenny before 'he better be a hottie...' he thought heading to the dorm pasting the raven who held his laptop bag, as he looked annoyed at Clyde who shrugged it off.

The blonde sighs not getting any response from Clyde "asshole.. check your fucking emails" he cursed feeling himself sexually frustrated.

Hearing a knock at his door thinking the raven must had forgotten something, he strolls over opening the door "Cra-" he stopped gasping as a strong arm shove him to the wall by his chest seeing a stronger male with chocolate colour eyes as he worn a smirk.

"You kenny?~" he whispers against his ear while pressing himself against the blonde, Kenny nods blushing loving the closeness "who's asking?~" kenny asked checking out the male who did the same back.

"Heard he wanted to be pounded so hard he wanna see stars~" Clyde says seductively running his other hand to kenny's ass giving it a hard squeeze making the blonde moans.

"F-fuck~ yah thats right, so you better fill my wishes sexy~" the blonde smirks forcing their lips together as they began a heated make out session, both claiming each other as Clyde unbuckle kenny's pants pulling them down roughly.

Kenny felt himself shiver in pleasure and helped Clyde remove his shirt, seeing the stronger male having couple of abs and bites his bottom lip "fuck me up Sir~" he smirked wrapping a leg around Clyde who squeezed kenny's ass roughly, pressing their crotches together.

"Mm~ bend the fuck over" Clyde whispers deeply in kenny's ear before pushing him away and points at Craig's bed who kenny smirks liking the idea fucking on his roommate's bed, quickly removing his boxers and shirt as he lays on his stomach.

Clyde smirked watching kenny's ass being one of the thickest asses he ever fucked, placing his hand on the softness before smacking him "a-ah!~ h-hit me more" Kenny begged turned on as Clyde snickers loving how submissive the blonde was, "did I give permission for you to talk?" He questioned smacking kenny's ass harder earning a sexual moan.

This went on until kenny's ass was pure red with the blonde panting, Clyde moved closer pulling his jeans and boxers down just enough for his dick to rub against kenny's ass rubbing up and down, "what you want?~"

Kenny whined in pleasure "please fuck me Clyde, pound into my ass and treat me like one of your sluts" he begged making Clyde snicker slamming deeply inside kenny stopping as kenny yelp in pain tearing up from no prep as Clyde rubs his hips "shh~ such a good ass taking me all in, mm~ can you feel your ass squeezing around me?~" Clyde whispers down his ear to distract the blonde from the pain.

"Y-yah.. oh god it feels so deep... d-don't stop" he whispers making Clyde nods as he began to thrust deeply and slow into kenny getting his ass used to him, his hand squeezing his ass cheek "god your ass is so fucking tight~" Clyde grunts as kenny moans in delight.

Gripping onto the bed covers that was filled with stars tightly as he felt Clyde speed up "mm~ fuck Clyde!~" he moans loudly moving his hips at the same time to his thrusts.

Clyde smirks gripping kenny's hips pounding into his ass loving the moans he was earning from the blonde "fuck kenny~ when was the last time you had a good fucked~" he smirked as kenny pants "a-about a month ago" he groans out making Clyde laugh.

"Wow~ mm~ well how about you call me whenever you want a good fuck then~ you seem like a special one" he smirked thrusting harder making the blonde scream nodding fast at the offer.

The both cumming at the same time as Clyde panted pulling out seeing the mess on the bed as he smirks helping kenny up and carried him to the other bed "fuck..~ my roommate is going to kill me" kenny panted with a smile as Clyde snickers laying down beside him after buckling up his pants.

"Maybe but it was so worth it right?~" Clyde chuckles holding kenny normally spooning his first times to get them comfortable "so... I can't wait for you to ring me cutie~" he whispers making kenny shiver in pleasure and nods.