Stan x Gary - 1

This is requested by @Lazari069

Art by: Hitagii-Chan

!This will contain!
!Smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Gary Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just a normal day at high school, nothing interesting was happening at all, if anything I felt like it wasn't a normal day at all! I mean, it's South Park. nothing is normal In this mountain town!

Rolling my eyes I looked to my side to see the goth kids at the back corner of the class, they always point out how 'preppy' and 'joyful' I am, which I understand by looking at them but what really bothers me is their new member.

Stan Marsh.

He was not long ago one of the most popular student in the whole school, he was even dating the head cheerleader Wendy, he was the most handso-

I shook my head quickly to remove those sinful thoughts away as I couldn't help but sigh, I just wanted to know why did he change to the bad side?

I didn't notice I was staring until we made eye contact, his baby blue eyes stares at mine and it felt like the classroom stopped for a moment before he glared at me and rise his middle finger up at me.

My cheeks heated up slightly as I quickly looked away and down at my desk. I do admit I have had a crush on him since the very first day I moved here. He was the very first person I met and he was kind and sweet, even stood up for me when His friends began to make fun of me.

I felt myself jump slightly hearing the school bell ring loudly as I began to pack up my school supplies before feeling a hard nudge almost making me fall over, about to scold the person thinking it was Cartman but turning to see that raven hair and cross ear piercings, he gave me a smirk as he stroll away.

I stared confuse with pink cheeks before heading out of the class, heading to my locker wanting to storage my books, doing so before reaching into my pocket finding a piece of paper.

'Meet me in the boy bathroom'

Looking at the note closer I could see some doodles of skulls and even a beautiful rose, it didn't have a time or who it was from but it definitely was an invite to go.

Curiousness won and I began heading towards the restroom, passing the goth kids as they walked out of the restroom, the tallest member only smirked at me before they disappeared. I was so confuse but I gotten this far already.

Pushing the door open as I strolled in quietly only seeing Stan sitting on the sink counter smoking a cigarette, he haven't even looked over at me yet as he inhale the poison.

"S-Stan?" I question confused as I walked over slightly to him as he finally turn his eyes towards me. "So you decided to come after all" he muttered sliding off the counter.

He shrugged his shoulders "well better get this over with" he muttered underneath his breath and before I could ask what he meant, I suddenly felt myself being pushed against the bathroom door as he held my wrist tightly.

I shut my eyes tightly thinking I was about to get hit but instead I felt dried lips connect to my own soft ones, feeling my body stiff up unsure what to do.

I had never kissed a boy or anybody before, I tighten my fists. Feeling his tongue against my lips as I was frozen before slowly opening my mouth knowing I was weaker against him.

Melting into the kiss slowly I felt his hands loosen against my wrist allowing me to wrap my arms around his shoulders brining him closer to me. I felt him moving us over not pulling away as he pulled us into a stall locking the door.

I felt myself panting as he forced me to sit down on the toilet seat as he smirked "don't taste so bad" he muttered before looking me up and down, his own cheeks bright red.

We both stayed there for a couple of minutes unsure what to do as he's hungry eyes became more lost and unsure what to do next.

"I.. what you doing?" I question finally getting the words I've been dying to say when I first enter this damn restroom.

Stan blushed harder as he cursed underneath his breath "fuck.. normally Wendy would now take control.." he muttered annoyed as I stared up at him before blushing darker.

Did Stan not know what to do?

Standing up in front of him as I let out a soft laugh "it's okay, I liked the kiss anyways" I stated honestly before pecking his cheek earning the goth to blush redder.

We ended up leaving the restroom smiling at what just happened, I was hoping deep down that it would happen again.