Clyde x Kenny - 1

!This will contain a Smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Kenny Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ever since Clyde found out he was the hottest boy in the school he changed a lot... 

he wasn't that cry baby that we all used to know and was acting a lot more hotter! I kept staring at him from a far watching as Bebe flirted and giggling at whatever Clyde said.

I watched as Bebe put her hand on Clyde's knee rubbing it making me stare me, this was like cheap ass porn but the only good part was Clyde in it. I couldn't help see Clyde only smirking at her putting his hand on hers stopping it.

he leaned into her ear whispering something making me pout at since I couldn't hear but watch, Bebe soon nodded kissing his cheek before skipping off to her group of friends who were giggling.

rolling my eyes I stood up and strolled over to him, Clyde didn't notice until I got to his table making him look over at me with a smirk, "oh hey Ken~" he said using his flirty voice that seemed to be his voice everyday now.

"drop the act and talk to me Clyde" I responded wanting to hear his normal voice than this fake one as I sat beside him, Clyde only chuckled and leaned on his hands on the table "what if I don't~" he said making me wanting to kiss him on the spot.

it was true that I had a crush on Clyde even before he became a fuck boy like me, since he's turning into this new him I was hoping he wouldn't back out of my plan. instead of what Bebe did I placed my hand on top of his member pushing down to feel him earning him to look down blushing at my hand.

"if you don't, I won't stop~" I flirted back smirking at the blushing boy in fount of me who were flirting not long ago, it didn't seem anyone noticed my hand but looked over with their mouths open and Craig in the background with a nose bleed with a Tweek panicking.

"oh~ I think I know what's going on now" Clyde mumbled moving his finger under my chin making me stare into his brown eyes "you want me to get you shoes too~" making me roll my eyes as I moved my other hand on his chest.

"fuck that" I responded leaning in closer wanting something else, Clyde only smirked leaning in closer closing the gap between us as I kept palming him through his pants. Clyde let out a small moan making me slip my tongue in his mouth feeling his other hand moved down my shirt going under it a tiny bit.

"get a room!" Cartman shouted making me smirk as I pulled away from Clyde seeing him smirking back, "you heard him, lets get a room~" I whisper standing up watching Clyde not moving.

looking down at him I could see he was hard and didn't want anyone seeing what I did to him, smirking down at him "what you don't want anyone seeing?~" I teased earning him to slowly nod.

I picked him up as Clyde put his hand on his member to hide it as we left the dinner hall only hearing Cartman saying he was only joking.

I walked down the hall way until I hit the bathroom as I stared down at Clyde hungry for more, Clyde wrapped his arms around my neck bring me down for a open mouth kiss as I walked over to the wall while doing so.

I pushed him up making sure he's legs were around me as he's back was facing the wall as we made out, he soon let out a small moan making me smirk in the kiss as I moved a hand down to his pants unzipping them.

Clyde didn't stop me but blush in our kiss as I reached my hand in his pants feeling up and down his member, earning our lips to break as Clyde gripped onto my shoulders moaning my name out.

seeing Clyde like this makes my heart skip a beat and I was okay with that!

I kept moving my hand going under his boxers feeling how hard he was making me smirk, "pretty hard from just kissing~" I mumbled earning Clyde to only moan in pleasure.

I leaned closer to his neck nibbling it and biting showing every slut that wanted him, that he's mine.

"K-Ken~" Clyde mumbled out looking into my eyes not stopping me from moving my hand below as I only nodded letting him know I was listening. "w-we're in school" he whisper blushing more at his words.

did he think I forgot?

I chuckled at him going near his ear, "but that isn't going to stop me~" I whisper putting Clyde down on the flour as I tugged his pants down hearing a small yelp from the sudden change as I grabbed his boxers looking up as if I didn't do anything wrong.

"K-Ken.. t-this is my first time" Clyde admitted making me a bit shocked at how he acts in fount of people!

"I promise to be gentle~" I whisper slowly removing his boxers but got stopped as Clyde pulled me into a stall making me look at him confuse hearing the door of the bathroom open hearing Token and Kyle.

"Kenny are you fucking Clyde right now?" Kyle said sounding a bit annoyed since we're in school, I looked back at Clyde winking at him seeing him grinning back as he faked a moan "o-oh god Ken.. that feels so good~" Clyde fake moaned as I tried to hide my laughter hearing Kyle gasp.

"Kyle, their faking" Token stated as Clyde giggled, "come out" Token mumbled knocking on the stall that we're in. Clyde soon pulled up his pants making me pout as he just kissed me on my cheek while zipping them up.

"later~" he whisper going back to Token who rolled his eyes, "I knew you were doing something! did he touch you? hurt you?" Token asked acting like a mother.

"It's Kenny, he touched him for sure" Kyle responded taking my arm and dragging me out chuckling at Clyde who only smiled back.

I can't wait for school to end...