Clyde x Token - 6

This is requested by KinnieOfTheYear

Art by:

!This will contain!
!Smut!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Token Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We finally made it.. I dropped our bags onto the floor and face planted onto our bed, I had been saving up so much for this tour ship. Closing my eyes for a second I can finally settle my thoughts until my boyfriend flopped onto the bed almost throwing me off.

"This is going to be so fun! I wonder what their going to have for dinner for us? Oh and the clubbing! OR THE SWIMMING POOL!" he grinned excited before turning to me and smiled, oh how I love that cute smile.

brushing the side of his hair out of his eyes I leaned over and planted a soft kiss on his cheek making him roll his eyes before placing his hand under my chin and began kissing me softly. Returning the kiss, I began pulling him closer which he understood clearly what I wanted.

"Needy huh? we haven't even unpacked" he teased before getting above me and began kissing down my neck leaving a trail of love bites, small whimpers left my mouth as I began covering my mouth with my hand, the thought of someone overhearing us made me embarrassed of the noises I make.

Clyde noticed this and smirked as he began pulling my jeans off "let's play the quiet game~" he snickered, I did enjoy that game a lot but I always loses, seeing the excited expression though I couldn't say no.

I nodded as I allowed Clyde to rise my legs over his shoulders and smirked before sucking his fingers. I was already rock hard by now and gulp feeling his own hard dick next to my ass though my boxers, I was about to remove them before Clyde ripped my boxers so just my asshole was showing

"C-CLyde!" I scolded looking pissed off slightly but that swapped as soon I felt his wet fingers began pushing in making me gasp holding in a moan, covering my mouth quick as I could see Clyde smirk wider before trusting them slowly, making sure my hole was stretched out.

Holding back all the whimpers and moans in as my other hand was gripping Clyde's arm for support which only made Clyde smile softly before swapping his fingers with something much thicker.

Taking a deep breath before feeling my lover's dick slowly enter me, biting my hand a bit to hold all the noises in was rather hard and I guess Clyde saw this and removed my hand from my mouth and leaned in.

We kissed rather roughly as both of my hands went to his fluffy hair giving it a tug, I could feel myself smirk feeling himself moan against my lips.

It didn't take long for him to start trusting in a nice rhythm that I loved, it wasn't too slow or too fast to the point I was a moaning mess.

We kept making out roughly, moaning softly with each trust before feeling my spine bolt with pleasure when he hit that one spot.

"Fuck!~" I moaned out breaking the kiss and by then Clyde knew he had won and kept thrusting roughly into that one spot earning me to scream out his name begging for more.

This went on for a couple more minutes before I felt myself seeing stars and tapped on Clyde's shoulders giving him our sign that I was about to cum.

Clyde speed up making me cry out in pleasure, I began tugging roughly at his hair repeating his name over and over before releasing all over our chests. I could feel Clyde release deeply inside me with one more trust before slowly pulling out and wrapping me in his arms.

We panted there for a moment catching our breaths, I looked at him smiling softly before planting a soft kiss to his lips.

"Hope you enjoy your holiday"