(Part 2) Kenny x Eric - 2

(requested by @fade2Jade this was over due to write)
!This will contain Smut!

It has been weeks that the blonde started talking and even hung out with Eric after what had happened, the blonde felt his dick give up at the thought of finishing his black book as each time he had tried to seduce Eric he was faced with the silence treatment until he apologise.

It had gotten to the point kenny had gave up flirting and just treating Eric like a proper human being.

Eric chuckles as they were at the cinema about to go in and enjoy their time together, "I don't believe you put junk in our popcorn Ken. You know I'm on a diet" Eric smiles knowing the blonde coming back into his life had made him way more happier.

Eric would have normally just stayed home and work out in his room but lately he been going out everyday and treating himself to snacks since the blonde would end up pouting for the rest of the day.

"Your hot enough, just eat it and shush" the blonde responded before the two walked into the quiet room seeing not a lot of people had chosen this one.

This only made Eric heart beat faster as he knew this movie wasn't so good that no one would go to see, the two sat down as the blonde looked around confuse before smirking "guess we have this empty room just for ourselves" he chuckles and wrap a arm around Eric's shoulders who leaned into him happily.

"Yah seems like it" Eric mumbles with a small blush knowing his plan inside his head, hoping he was ready to move to the next step but was terrified of kenny leaving and never talking to him again.

The light dimmed signing the movie was about to start, forcing the two to sit close and cuddle slightly as the cinema chair arm kept them apart between them.

Minutes went by as the blonde stared full of boredom at the big screen wondering why the hell did eric want to watch this movie, already finished his popcorn and snacks he was stuck doing nothing but watch the stupid movie.

Eric on the other hand sat there blushing darker every second trying to push himself to make the move, taking a deep breath as he kept cuddling into Kenny before placing a hand on his thigh which made the blonde peek down.

"Hey you okay?" Kenny asked slightly worried knowing the boy never touched Kenny there before, Eric gulp staring back as he quickly leaned in that their lips connected.

The two shared a loving kiss as they both knew this was way better than the shitty movie, but what Kenny found shocking was Eric's hand was on his crotch palming him.

Grunting into their kiss Kenny pulls away and smirked leaning close to Eric's ear "you better be ready Eric because you gotta fix the problem you made" he whispers before nibbling his earlobe making Eric shivers in pleasure while he felt Kenny's member growing against his hand.

Eric looks around knowing none of the workers bother in keeping a eye on the movie as he slide onto the floor and crawled between kenny's legs and began to unzip.

The blonde watched biting hard on his bottom lip, never thinking a slight of Eric cartman would be between his legs about to suck his member.

Giving a slight lick Eric shivers hearing Kenny moan quietly "go on baby~ he's been dying to meet you~" Kenny says with a smirk while Eric blushes and wrap his warm mouth around his crush and bobbed his head slowly.

Kenny ran his hand though Eric's soft hair tugging softly as he let out small grunts and moans, "fuck... where did you learn to suck dick baby~" Kenny mumbles thrusting upwards making Eric move his head faster liking the noises he was getting.

The blonde grit his teeth together pushing harder on Eric's mouth before pulling him off still hard as rock and pulled Eric into a kiss knowing he was about to question why he made him stop.

The two made out as Eric sat on kenny's lap feeling his own pants being pulled down by the blonde making him shivers in the kiss, Kenny noticed this and broke the kiss giving Eric a soft kiss on the cheek "I promise to be gentle" he whispers and began to leave hickeys on Eric's neck who moans feeling better.

Sighing softly feeling kenny's dick rub against his begging hole as Eric hides his face, focusing on his breathing the blonde smiles and slowly began to thrust gently into Eric who grip tighter letting out a whine.

Kenny knew his member was wet enough from the mouth job feeling the tightness around Eric he slowly helped him lower onto his member "fuck Eric~ you feel so good around me" kenny grunts and kisses the boy.

The kiss lasted a while until Eric was used to the feeling before bouncing up and down moaning slightly more each time as Kenny grips gripping Eric's waist not believing how hot eric was.

"O-oh god.. k-Kenny it's so deep" Eric gasp going faster biting on the blonde's neck who grunted thrusting faster, the blonde wishing they were in a better place to fuck but knowing he didn't care as long it was with Eric.

"O-oh god, wait.. k-ken!" Eric whines feeling funny in his stomach as the blonde smirks and went faster slamming Eric down that their skin was smacking together.

Eric gasp drooling slightly before cumming all over both of them while Kenny came inside the boy panting heavily with a smirk "fuck Eric~ how about we get dress and head back to yours for round 2?~" kenny flirts helping Eric up before kissing him gently.

Eric blushes darkly and nods pulling up his pants and gulp "a-anything for you k-kenny" he whispers.

As they were about to leave kenny smiles stopping as he turn to Eric "I love you eric, and after round 2 we can cuddle all night alright?" He smiles making Eric tear up slightly from joy and hugged the blonde "heh deal... love you to dork.." he mumbles.