Clyde x Kenny - 2

!This will contain Smut!

It been a year since kenny and Clyde began dating, to them it felt as if they have been together as long as they knew each other.
"Kenny I told you, I have to focus on my homework, it's the dead end tomorrow!" Clyde stated stressed shoving Kenny's arms off him who had been leaning on the poor boy's shoulders.

"But baby you been working all day~" Kenny says using his flirty voice as he walks around his boyfriend to his back, he slowly placed his hands on his cute boyfriend's shoulders and began to massage him.
Clyde didn't dare look at kenny's baby blue eyes but sighs feeling Kenny get his knots of stress, "mm~" he let out a small moan of relief earning the blonde to smirk slowly as he continued.

"K-Kenny I should really focus on - mmm oh god~" Clyde trailed off his thoughts letting go of his pen, Kenny dug his thumps into Clyde listening to him enjoying it.

Clyde leans into Kenny's touch closing his eyes, Kenny smiles innocently as his hands slowly trailed in front of Clyde running under his shirt feeling his boyfriend's chest.
Clyde's eyes widen shuffling a little "b-babe I said n-" he was cut off by the blonde's lips.

The kiss was smooth and sweet, Kenny turns Clyde around as he was on his red spinning chair.
Kenny's hands soon trailed to Clyde's nipple pitching it gently, Clyde moans closing his eyes "ah~ Kenny~" he groans out.

Kenny smirks as he removed Clyde's shirt earning the younger male to blush, "Kenny.. I really sho-" he stopped talking as kenny places a finger against his lips "let me help relax you, and then you can continue" he stated.

Clyde thought for a moment before giving in and wrap his arms around Kenny's shoulders "deal just fuck me daddy~" he says in his needy voice, the blonde smirks as he lifted clyde up as the smaller male wrap his legs around him.

Clyde felt his cheeks burning feeling his own heart beating faster as he was filled with excitement and lust.

The blonde smirked as he carried his small boyfriend to their bed, laying him down and climbing above him leaving small hickeys around his neck, listening to Clyde groans in pleasure.

"K-Kenny stop tea-" he yelp as kenny place a hand on Clyde's throat "what was that?~" the blonde asked making eye contact putting more grip onto Clyde's throat.
"D-Daddy~ more~" Clyde whimpers as his eyes was filled with lust loving the feeling of his boyfriend's hands choking him.

Kenny snickered caressing Clyde's throat with one hand before suddenly tightening his held on the poor boy's throat hearing him gasp and choke making the blonde smirk finding it hotter.

"You like daddy choking you right~" he whispers kissing Clyde's cheek gently who gasp holding onto Kenny's hands "y-ye-s" he gasp out rubbing his thighs together in need.

After a moment of choking Clyde, Kenny soon undressed himself and pulled down his boyfriends jeans and boxers kissing his neck in a loving way seeing it was bruising a little.

Clyde blushes as he watched kenny lift his ass up a little "k-daddy what about prep?" He mumbles out seeing the smirk on his boyfriend's face "boys who don't use the right names, shouldn't be allowed prep" he snickered before thrusting into Clyde.

He Yelp covering his face, Clyde felt his eyes tear up from the pain but he was used to it "mm~ daddy I'm sorry" he mumbles in pleasure/pain.

Kenny kept his smirk as he began to thrust not giving mercy to Clyde, thrusting faster into him, "ah! P-please!" Clyde begged sobbing as he moans in the mix.

The blonde soon slow down his thrusts and kisses Clyde's tears away and smiles "shhh~ just focus on the pleasure baby~" he purred out as Clyde shivers nodding.

He moans soon after focusing on the pleasure, he placed his arms around kenny's shoulders to support him "mm~ d-daddy you feel so good in me~" he moans.

The blonde kisses Clyde's lips into a heated make out thrusting faster and harder making Clyde's eyes roll backwards "ah!~ harder!" He moans pulling away from the kiss.

"Shit~ as you wish baby" kenny grunted out in pleasure as he went faster and harder, pounding into Clyde's sweet spot.

This went on for couple of more minutes before Clyde moans loudly wrapping his legs around Kenny bringing him deeper into him as he came onto their chests.

Kenny soon followed after releasing inside the poor boy's ass, pulling out soon after as he lay beside Clyde holding him close "god I love you" he whispers happily.

Clyde's eyes was lidded as he yawns cuddling into kenny's chest loving how the blonde's hold was as if he was protecting him.

"I love you to" he whispers as he slowly fell asleep making the blonde chuckles as they both fell asleep in each other's embrace.