Kenny x Eric - 4

This is requested by @Marymurray697 

!This will contain!
!Smut!
!BDSM!

Have you ever just thought to yourself, what it would feel like to fuck your best friend?

Well Eric did, he was sitting at his chair at the back of the class his pen in hand tapping slightly onto his wooden desk glaring in front of him where a dirty blonde sat.

He couldn't help but wonder for years how the blonde was in bed, over hearing students from the high school talk so good about how Kenny could pound them and please them.

Some times Kenny himself would brag if he pounded a handsome guy or some chick that had big tits.

Stan would often say 'nice' while Kyle reminded Kenny what a whore he was.

But to Eric he couldn't say a word but be jealous that he would never be able to feel that pleasure.

His eyes trailed to the teacher who had made eye contact "sooo what's the answer Cartman?" She repeated annoyed knowing the teen wasn't playing attention.

Eric had a blank expression "32." He stated hearing some other student laugh even seeing Kenny's baby blue eyes stare at him with a smile.

"this is history, the answer was George Washington." She stated not impressed while Eric shrugs.

The lesson didn't take long as they walked out, Kenny walking beside Eric and wrap his arm around his shoulders "wow~ guess you were in a while different lesson huh?~" he teased.

Eric looked up at him with a soft blush rolling his eyes "their all dead already so why learn history" he stated shoving his hands into his pocket.

The two going outside to the snow, Eric gulping slightly feeling some money in his pocket, he knew Kenny never let money slide no matter what he had to do but the thought of asking and getting rejected made him nervous.

Kenny hums stretching slightly "I should get going, heard some random chick wanted to ask for a hook up" he stated calmly as if this was normal conversation, but this only made Eric's blood boil frowning grabbing his wrist "w-wait... I actually wanted.. to um" he stopped talking looking up at the taller male who stares confuse.

Kenny wonder what his smaller friend wanted, watching his baby blue and brown eye fill with nervously as he found it a cute look on him.

Eric's face flush pulling out the money holding it out "sleep with me" he said quickly looking down embarrassed, the blonde stood there stunned before a smirk crept onto his face.

Leaning over as he cup Eric's cheeks forcing him to look up at him, connecting their lips, feeling Eric's body tense up in Kenny's grip who pulled away "if that's what you want, I'll do it~ let's go to mine" he stated walking away after taking the 10 dollar off the shorty.

Eric blushing darkly walking behind him unsure if this was really happening, "s-sounds good" he whispers quietly wondering what they would do, would it be normal? Would it be quick or would it be rough and hard?

The more he thought the more lewd it gotten.

Kenny being the first to open the door for Eric, looking around seeing that kenny's older brother was not home or neither was his sister, relief that they were alone, Eric widen his eyes as Kenny dragged him upstairs to his room.