(Part 1) Kenny x Eric - 1

This is requested by @Blxndiebitchxo

!This will contain Smut!

The dirty blonde stares at his list, his black book which he liked to call it. It had every single person he slept with, to be honest it was the whole town! Beside the adults.

Scanning through the pages proud of himself seeing all the ticks against everybody's name, even adding their favourite kink beside their name, his eyes soon stopped below Stan's name seeing a name that had a blank.

'Holy shit' Kenny thought seeing it was Eric Cartman's name, sitting up on his dirty bed. It was the only name that had nothing, did he seriously didn't fuck the fat kid?

Thinking about the thought he didn't blame himself, Eric was the most hateful teen in the whole town, he was either a dick to you or a enemy with you.

The blonde stares at the name of one of his friends and sighs, it felt incomplete having Eric without anything beside his name.

Reaching over to his phone sighing he began to call the fatass, since they grew Kenny found himself hanging out with Craig's group a lot more than Stan, Kyle and Eric.

He haven't spoken to them properly unless they were at a party which Eric had always denied, no wonder the blonde forgot all about the chubby boy.

"What do you want?" Eric's voice stated confuse as Kenny's eyes widen at how deep his voice had gotten.

"Just calling you to see if you wanna hang out? I'll be there in five minutes" the blonde stated with a grin hearing Eric on the other side tries to complain before hanging up on him.

Snickering to himself he got up and began to shove a condom and some lube in his bag, smiling to himself adding his book to complete on the way as well.

Time went by as Kenny had walked his way towards the boy's house where he used to go as a kid, smirking he knocked the door and began to wait, he was suspecting you hear Eric call out to his Mommy to get the door but instead he stood there in shock.

Eric was standing in the doorway his stomach was smaller, still having the small belly and had muscles which also had a snake tattoo on his right arm. His blue and green eye stared at the blonde not impressed seeing the blonde haven't changed once, "whoa someone got hot~" Kenny smirked walking past and closed the door behind him.

Eric glares as his cheeks tinted pink "Ken fuck off." He stated as he began to reach for the door to kick him out again until his eyes widen as Kenny pinned him to the wall, "want me to fuck off? But I came here to fuck you baby~" he purred in Eric's ear who blushes shoving the blonde off him.

"Kenny this isn't funny!" He shouted angry as the blonde dusted himself down, "jeez, just relax and have some fun" he stated crossing his arms and smiles making Eric stare blankly.

"I'm not sleeping with you asshole, you haven't spoken to me in ages and I somewhat got people proud of me for not sleeping with you." He stated coldly "now get the fuck out!" He shouted angry as the blonde sighs "fine.. can we just hang out?" He questioned which only made Eric growl "get out." He repeated.

The blonde sighs glaring a little annoyed as he left the house hearing the slam behind him, Kenny wasn't going to give up though...