Pip x Clyde - 1

This is requested by @Jkloserz

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clyde Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I felt myself cough as my eyes widen staring at Craig "your kidding right?!" I said shocked from the sudden news, "do I look like I'm kidding" Craig said his expression was blank while Tweek sat beside him already had a stained shirt.

"But... she?... he?... what?!" I muttered out as my head hurt peeking over at the blonde who was wearing a bright red dress with a cute bow around their waist which was brown as she even had a small hat on which made her even cuter.

"Craig how do you even know?" Token questioned which made my best friend point over at Damien who strolled over to the angel.

"Heard him talking about flirting with her and found out that she's a guy under all that makeup" Craig stated, so... this whole time my crush was a guy?!

I still remembered the first time meeting her, it was only a year ago when she joined and I bumped into her by mistake when I was walking backwards as Token tried to warn me and I ended up landing on her.

it was embarrassing but when our eyes met seeing his baby blue eyes meet my dirty brown, I felt my heart skip a beat as her sweet voice was heard but the memory was soon gone as my shoulders were being shaken as I yelped falling backwards off my chair as Jimmy who was shaking me sigh.

"j-jeez... D-Dude yo-you got it bad" he stuttered out making me blush "so you going to still ask him out?" Token asked making it sound weirder to hear that my crush was a guy.

"I... um... yes.. I mean she's the one for me" I said looking down at my hands as Craig rolled his eyes at me.

Tweek soon smiled at me with shaky hands "w-well you should t-talk to them... maybe... ask them to hang out" Tweek mumbled out shyly which made my cheeks heat up, this whole year I've been building up to talk to them but now hearing their a guy I have no idea how to talk to them!

My eyes soon widen spotting Craig groan and stand up "if no one does it, you'll never move on" Craig stated before walking over to her making me jump up from my chair and ran over seeing her blue eyes look over as I jumped onto Craig's back earning him to gasp as we landed on the floor in front of her.

I felt my whole face turn red as Craig groaned "C-Clyde... you better get off me before I kick your ass." he spat out under me as I got off fast sitting on my butt on the floor while Craig stood up rubbing his chest where he landed.

"ops..." I whispered earning him to glare and walk away from me, sighing from relief before hearing her sweet voice "excuse me but are you ok?" Pip asked worried holding their hand out for me.

I felt my face flush embarrassed but grab hold of her soft hand as she helped me stand up as she smiles innocently at me, "s-sorry.. I um... didn't mean to do that" I said trailing off making pip chuckle.

"It's ok, don't apologise" she told me releasing my hand while I just stared at her beauty before blushing lightly, "would you like to hang out after school?" Pip asked being her sweet self which only made me nod "y-yes! I mean if your want..." I responded shyly feeling as if I was acting desperate.

"Great, I'll see you after school cutie" pip chuckles out before strolling away making me stand there like a idiot.

As soon the school ended I was waiting outside in the snow, my friends were already gone to their houses, Tweek at Craig's and token went home to relax.

My eyes soon widen feeling a pair of soft hands cover my eyes before hearing her voice "guess who?~" she chuckles out making me blush "Pip?" I questioned acting confused before turning around and smiles at her.

"Correct! Now how about we go somewhere a bit warmer" she giggled out which of course I agreed to, some people might say I'm 'whipped' but I mean wouldn't you If your crush is spending time with you?

As soon ended up going to Tweek's coffee shop where his parents were working, they gave me and Pip our hot drinks and half way of just getting to know each other I couldn't help but wonder if what Craig said was true, was this adorable girl really a boy dressed up? And if so why?

My face soon turned red as Pip giggled "your staring again" she said smiling holding my hand on the table which was amazing in my head!

"Hey.. Pip could you answer my question please?.." I asked nervously not wanting to sound rude or mean as pip nods looking curious to what my question would be.

"Are the rumours true?.. about you being a boy?" I asked blushing staring at her sweet smile go away as she frowned looking down and removed her hand away from me "..clyde.. I'm transgender.." Pip admitted making my eyes go wide before smiling fast seeing how she felt bad after the question and grab her hand in mine.

"That's alright, I.. I was just curious... but Pip... I really like you and your so cute... I was hoping we could go on a date and see where it leads?..." I confessed still in love with her as her frown turned into a smile squeezing my hand gently "I would love to clyde"