Kyle x Craig - 4

This is requested by @Therapy66427

!This will contain!
!Smut!
!torture!
!Bullying!

It was just another day at university, the birds were singing and the flowers were blooming right outside of the building where a raven sat in the back of the lesson.

He wasn't just any plain boring raven, his name was Craig Tucker and he was known to be the quiet kid or rather that one weird guy that nobody liked.

The lesson felt like it had been on for years to the point that half of the students were asleep in class, but Craig seemed to be the only one listening fully, writing notes down into his small space book with the most neatest hand writing that anyone would see in their lifetime.

Finally hearing the Teacher's voice saying those favourite words that everyone love "alright class, lesson has ended make sure to push in your chair and I'll see you tomorrow." He stated in a tried voice while almost the whole class leaped up and dash out the doors.

Craig sat there a little longer feeling his stomach flip upside down knowing his safe place was over and the only way for him to be safe was his dorm room...

Getting up and placing his bag around his shoulder and began to slowly leave making sure to look both way in the hallway before strolling towards the outside world.

Taking deep breaths as the raven pushed past the crowed and getting outside without being caught, gulping not used to getting this far but it all soon ended as a strong shove was felt as if someone had just ran into his side forcing the Raven to fall sideways scraping his arm letting out a slight groan.

Looking up slowly afraid to see dark green eyes staring down at him who laughed "thought you could get away from me this time Fucker" the red hair laughed grabbing a hair full of Craig's long hair that almost covered his eyes.

"F-fuck!" Craig cursed in pain hearing the red hair laugh finding the raven in pain more interesting to watch than anything else in the world.

Waiting for Kyle next move, the raven stayed still gripping his hair before hearing the laughing stop, slowly looking up to see a blank stare on the much stronger male who worn his white shirt with his golden chain around his neck.

As if one moment Kyle seemed to be in deep thought before the blankness disappeared and was replaced with a smirk, Kyle grabbed the front of Craig's dark blue hoodie forcing the two to make eye contact "your coming with me and if you dare run I'll break your fucking legs." Kyle threatened before releasing the Raven and began to walk.

Craig felt terrified and even debated to run but instead he followed after feeling his body tremble in fear knowing Kyle had bullied him since he could remembered, but never knew why the red hair chosen him.

Walking behind having Kyle check randomly to see if the raven was following with a smirk they soon was at Kyle's dorm who opened the door "get in." He stated in a much controlling voice which Craig knew too well and gulp "I.. I don't think..." he gasp feeling a strong grip on his arm before being shoved in and dragged to Kyle's room who had thrown him to the bed.

"Are you talking back to me?" He questioned locking his door as the raven shiver and shook his head.

This wasn't anything new as Kyle often took Craig places and had his own little fun, Craig found this way better than being beaten down into nothing.

Craig gulp and hugged himself as Kyle smirked feeling powerful pinning Craig to the bed and wrap his other hand around his throat "heh~ for a loser I really love how sensitive you are" he purred out before giving a slight squeeze and kissed the raven roughly who just accepted his fate.

The two began to roughly make out as Kyle got above Craig who melted, it was often confusing for Craig to know what Kyle thought of him as some days he was angry or just horny or rather thought Craig wasn't even real.

Choking slightly as Kyle smirks against Craig's much softer lips before feeling his hand move away as Kyle went to look for something in his nightstand.

Craig panting slightly as he watched with a red face until lips were smash together until his heart skipped a beat to hear the sound of something clicking and a cold feeling around his wrists.

Looking at his hands to see that the red hair had cuffed him and held them to the bed while sucking and biting his neck earning loud moans "such a good boy~" Kyle said proudly before stripping the raven who shuffle from the coldness as he whines.

"B-be... g-gentle" Craig mumbles shyly knowing sometimes Kyle agrees to take it easy but it wasn't one of those times as Kyle smirks smacking Craig's ass hard "as if I'll let you get away that easy" he responded before another hard smack earning the raven to flinch.

This went on until Craig's ass began to feel numb and bright red who panted with tears, being on his stomach bend over for Kyle who happily spread his ass cheeks to get a good view of his favourite hole.

To Kyle this is what he enjoyed, he found Craig the most interesting person through his life that he wanted to keep but hated that he looked like his ex, he couldn't help but take it out on him or take his hornyness out on him.

Removing his pants and boxers as he stroke Craig's hair softly before smirking "you better scream" he warned before thrusting deeply and roughly into the raven who let out a loud gasp shaking his head from his ass that felt like he was being ripped into two.

"FUCK! STOP! Stop! Take it ou-" Craig doomed stopped yelling as he felt a sharp slap across his cheek with a angry Kyle looking over his shoulder "don't fucking tell me what to do Fucker!" He snapped before slamming into the Raven and held the cuffs down hearing Craig sob and moan loudly who apologised over and over.

Feeling his own body give in letting himself be Kyle's little toy and moaned loudly as he was getting used to the hard thrusts feeling his own member twitch as he pants.

Kyle notice the tightness around him and smirked leaning over connecting their lips and thrusting faster loving the taste, wanting to torture the raven a little more as I cover the tip with his fingers and slam harder earning Craig to whine.

"L-let me cum.. fuck please" Craig begged hiding his face in the pillow as Kyle laugh and pants, using each thrust to go harder and harder wanting to do something new and cum together.

"Say the right thing~" Kyle panted out with a low moan grunting with each thrust as Craig flinched in pleasure "fuck! I wanna cum p-please! It hurts!" He begged harder while Kyle smirked and bites hard on the neck feeling as if he was about to release "ah!~ K-Kyle!" He moaned as the both released at the same time.

Groans was heard as Kyle pulled out panting heavily and smirked seeing Craig laying beside him while he uncuffed him, "such a good raven~" Kyle mumbles staring into those baby blue eyes which he adored.

Craig blushes as he just gave up and cuddle up to the red hair knowing after they sleep Kyle was probably going to kick him out but Craig was okay with this, to be honest Craig craved the ending of just cuddling the most...