Kyle x Stan - 2

This is requested by weasq1 and (Instagram: Emilyartstudios)
(Edited in: yes. I spelled the pond name wrong, stop commenting on it please, I know I messed up)

It was another normal day in South Park, birds were singing, flowers were blooming and the mail man running away from the stray dogs.

Stan watched from his window as he had been waiting for a hot day to spend with his super best friend, but deep down he knew today was the day he was going to confess, or try at least.

His attention was taken towards his phone seeing Kyle's text.

Kyle<3: hey dude! I'll meet you at the pond alright? Can't wait to beat you to it first ;)

Stan smirks slightly to himself at the message and got off his bed and quickly grabs his swimming trunks and towel into his bag that he placed on his computer desk from last night.

Walking quickly to his mirror and smiles as he worn a white tank top with some blue shorts, he felt confident that today was the day he was going to confess his true feelings towards Kyle.

"I got this... just.. don't throw up on him this time" he told himself pointing at the mirror, running a hand through his raven hair before heading downstairs.

"Where you going Turd?" She quickly question peeking up from her iPhone glaring, making the raven sighs and roll his eyes slightly "going out swimming, got a problem with that?" He questioned knowing he grown a back bone through the years with her.

She stares for a moment before rolling her eyes "drown this time Turd" she stated going back on her Instagram to look at hotties.

Stan rolled his eyes annoyed at her "I'll try, I'll tell you if it worked or not" he stated heading to the door and left.

Getting to his own car staring at the weed farm around him making him glare annoyed at it as he hated weed and his father.

Hopping into his black van and beginning his drive putting on some heavy metal bobbing his head to the beat, strolling down some windows letting the cool air enter his burning hot van.

A moment of driving for a while, he soon spotted the sharks pond ahead and seeing the bench where his red haired best friend was waiting, Stan smirks horning at him as he parked making Kyle chuckle at the Raven.

Stan got out of his van grabbing his bag and smiles at Kyle "guess you won, what shall you want my king?" He joked placing his bag beside the Jew's bag as Kyle playfully tapped his chin.

"Bow down and tell me who is the best king and who is the fatass of the land" Kyle grins removing his own green shirt as Stan laugh.

Listening to the command he bow down and chuckles "you my mighty king is the only the best and handsome king around, and the fatass of the land is the loser of a wizard" he joked winking at Kyle who blushes slightly.

Stan found the blue adorable before removing his own tank top and threw it at the bench and smirks and grabs his swimming trunks seeing Kyle already in his, and goes behind a bush and changes into his trunks.

Kyle blushes and jumped into the pond letting Stan get dressed and swam around for a moment "hurry up Stan!" He called out smiling before noticing the raven with some abs showing making the red hair blush slightly before watching stan jump in soon after.

The two splash and swam for the rest of the day together laughing, until the sun went down and the air began to get colder and the darker clouds were around, "dude it's going to rain" Kyle giggles swimming towards you get out as Stan wrap his arms around him in the water "no it won't" Stan laughs and spins Kyle around in the water before any of them notice the sky was pouring down onto them.

"Oh shit! Swim!" Kyle laughed as they both battled to swim out towards the car both soaked through forgetting their bags and towels on the bench as they got in Stan's van laughing before looking at the window seeing the rain.

"Holy cheese balls, it's shitting dogs and cats" Kyle laughed while Stan peeks over at the bench and cursed and smirks "let's play a game, loser gotta get our stuff" Stan smirked as Kyle thought for a moment and nods "deal" Kyle giggles.

Stan chuckles as he thought "now what game will we pl-" before he could finish his sentence, a pair of soft lips was pressed against his lips making the raven stare at Kyle who had closed his eyes and wrap his arms slowly around the red haired.

Both melting into the kiss as the world stopped for a moment as Stan was the first one to pull away "w-what was that for?..." he whispers making Kyle blushes and smile "a kiss... and I won so go get our stuff" he chuckles making Stan confuse "last one that breaks loses~" Kyle winked making the raven laugh and nods "okay, you won~" he chuckles.

Stan soon got out and grabbed their bags getting soaked before rushing back in his car shivering "fuck..." he whispers shivering badly as Kyle puts on the heater and held Stan's hand "cold?~" he teased making Stan smile feeling his own heart skip a beat "yah.. but I think I'm warming up now" Stan whisper embracing each other.