Token x Clyde - 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Clyde Pov)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly made my way to Token's dorm room feeling nervous remembering Token offered to teach me how to play the bass for my music class since the teacher wanted us to all learn to play something.

I wasn't sure why but I felt weird going to Token's dorm just to learn without goofing around or watching a movie together, as I got to the door I slowly knocked seeing Craig who open the door with a blank face.

"hey Craig" I said smiling earning him to wave letting me come in as he closed the door, I could see Token on his side of the room already sitting on his blue bed holding the bass making me smile knowing he didn't really lie about teaching me.

"I'm going out, Tweek is waiting for me at the coffee shop" Craig said picking up an apple before leaving me and Token alone.

"so your ready?" Token asked making me nod happily "oh I'm so ready!" I said finger banging him earning Token to laugh at me.

Token moved off the bed pulling the strings making the bass make noise as I walked over not really sure what I meant to do yet, "ok sit down and get relax" Token stated smiling over at me as I nodded sitting on his bed.

it felt weird to see Token acting like a teacher then a friend, he soon placed the bass in my hands making me stare down at it confuse unsure how I even hold it right without it feeling weird.

Token soon chuckled at me as I pouted "how the hell do you get relax holding this thing!" I said upset seeing Token shake his head "Clyde open your legs so you can make room for the body between your legs" Token stated making me look at him confuse.

Open my legs?!

what body!?

Token soon sigh grabbing my legs parting them away and placing the bass's body between my legs making it feel a little bit better, "now you hold the neck like this" Token said making my hand hold the back of the neck making sure my fingers are poking through the bottom so I can touch the strings.

I felt weird having Token move my legs and arms but if this is how I'm meant to learn then I guess it's ok...

I started playing the bass earning Token to giggle, "you got to hold your fingers down at this notes," he said pulling out a paper with the bass notes making my head hurt a little.

"I-I'm going to fail this class" I mumbled wanting to give up and just go out with Token to go taco bell, "Clyde don't give up already" Token said moving onto the bed behind me making me confuse until I felt him leaning over me making my face go pink.

his right arm was at the strings while his other hand was holding onto my hand, I peeked over at him on my shoulder seeing his eyes are closed with the most cute smile I've ever seen...

our bodies were touching and I could feel his chest on my shoulder and back, "you ready?" he asked making me blush redder.

why does this make me think of those stupid moments in a movie when that hot guy is helping a cute girl do something...

Token soon shown me the notes moving my fingers t o the right line making me smile a little as I Token slowly played as I moved my fingers hearing that the bass wasn't so bad!

after like half a hour my fingers started hurting making me pout a little as Token chuckled at me, "ok I think that's good for today" he said letting go of the bass making me put it to the side of his bed as he got up from behind me to turn everything off.

I sat there still feeling somewhat empty without Token behind me and having something to hold, but that feeling was soon gone as Token sat beside me wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"good job!" he said proud making me blush a little, I wasn't sure why but now looking at Token I could see how hot he looks and how mature he is...

I still remember when Token and I were younger and he used to take care of me whenever I hurt or crying... he's so sweet and has a kind heart...

I jumped as I felt Token hug me "you were day dreaming" he chuckled out making me blush at his laugh.

why is he cute?... why am I just seeing this?!

"Clyde are you ok?" he asked with a little worry in his voice making me look up at him seeing that his face is close up to mine...

without thinking I pushed my lips to his feeling his body froze as I pulled away blushing looking away, he's lips were soft and sweet... "C-Clyde?" Token mumbled making me blush redder.

I just kissed him... and I liked it.

"y-yah?..." I whisper feeling 

I felt Token's hand move to my cheek making me turn to face him as he connects our lips again into a loving kiss making my heart beat faster making me wrap my arm around his shoulder, we soon parted 

"if you wanted a kiss instead of a lesson you should of just asked" Token teased making me smile placing my head on his shoulder, "I wanted both of them..." I responded earning Token to giggle.

"love you Clyde" Token said smiling making me grin "love you to" I responded as he cuddled me... 

best lesson ever.