"Easy.ben barnes"

I was awoken by the voices yelling in my living room. "Your daughters fending for herself and for what?! So her dad can continue being a lowlife and what about her brother? When was the last time you saw him?!" I heard grandpa sid yelling but I'm not sure why he's even here.

I walk into the living room and see my dad with a few bruises. "Woahhh what happened??" "Your father being a careless idiot" "shut the hell up sid" " guys calm down it's 7 in the morning". " I told your mom I would always take care of you but I want out" the old man hands my dad a check which my dad rips up immediately and sid leaves.

"Dad what the hell happened to you?!" "Nothing kid, you don't have to worry just go get ready for school" I nod and walk off to get ready.

Some people might believe I care too much for my dad but if I don't care who would?

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒♥‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒
I wore a blue sundress with my hair down.
Moon, Yasmine, and I walked to class together. Yasmine and moon have been my best friends since kindergarten. Yasmine was a real bitch to people and if it wasn't for moon I would've fed her to a pack of wolves by now but I know it would hurt moon and I couldn't do that to her.

"Who do you think is like the hottest actor?" Yasmine asked. "I think everyone is beautiful in their own way," Moon said.
"easy, ben Barnes" I replied. "Oh. My. God. Ki why the hell are you into old dudes?!" Yasmine asked. "Ben Barnes isn't even that old and he's LITERALLY perfect!! He can sing, dance, he loves to read never ages and majored in literature in college!" "Your so fucking weird. How do you even know all that?!".

I rolled my eyes as I entered the class.
"wait where are you guys going?" I asked as moon and Yasmine kept walking." hate to break it to you but moon and I don't have ap English" Yasmine said as she kept walking.
I looked around for a seat but there was only 1 open next to a brunette boy.

"Hey, do you mind if I sit here?" "N-no" he stuttered. I smiled at him and sat down. "Shit" I mumbled, "Hey um I hate to ask this but do you have a pencil or a pen I can borrow?" He just stared at me for a few seconds, "s-sure...here" he handed me a led pencil. "Thanks um, ill give it back after class" "n-no you can keep it". I smiled at him and continued to pay attention to the class.

‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒♥‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒‒

Elis pov:

After English, I rushed to the cafeteria to find Demitri.
"Hey my binary bro-" "she talked to me!" I whisper yelled, "What who??" "K-Kiara, she talked to me in class and she smiled at me" Demetri's mouth dropped as I sat next to him in the lunch hall.

"Is it cool if I sit here?" A boy asks." Oo sorry, tables really blowing up right now, I can put you on the waitlist but it's probably next semester at the earliest." Demetri says sarcastically.
"Okay" "no, I'm kidding. Sit"

"Miguel" "Demetri, this is Eli, he's a man of few words."  Demetri introduced us.

That's when I saw her. Kiara Lawrence. I've had a crush on her since she hung out with me in kindergarten when no one else would until I met Demetri and she met Yasmine.

"Dude dont torture yourself, Those are the rich girls. Well except for Kiara Lawrence, but what she lacks in wealth she has in beauty." It wasn't like Demetri was lying. Yes her grandfather is extremely rich and favors her but it's not like she lives in Encino, and yes she is extremely beautiful.

"Do you ever talk to them?" Miguel asked.
"Oh yeah, all the time. We hang out after school. Make out. Give each other hand jobs. My man Eli here is the homecoming king, gets laid more than anyone. Isn't that right Eli?" I smirked at Demetri's sarcasm.

"Talk to them?! You realize what table you are sitting at right? You've pretty much signed away all hopes of losing your virginity before college. Well except for Eli because apparently, Kiara decided to not only sit next to him but also talk to him and smile today."

3rd person pov:

"Shit, Yasmine's looking at us. Probably just making fun of me" Eli said. "I don't think she's making fun of you. I mean, just because they're hot doesn't mean they're mean."

"Oh my god you guys, you see that guy over that looks like he went down on a lawnmower. He's literally wearing the ugliest sweater I've ever seen." Yasmine said while everyone at their table laughed except Kiara as she was occupied while balling her fists and attempting not to lunge at Yasmine.

"Speaking of the wrong check out fuglisha. She looks like she ate a picnic table!" Yasmine said while pretending to pout.

"I don't care if Yasmine is the meanest girl at school, id kill BOTH of you just to get her to spit in my face." "You know, if you never make a move your never gonna have a shot with her"
"True, but I'll also never suffer a humiliating rejection. I'm at peace with my depression, the last thing i need is to be suicidal."

Miguel stood up and began to walk towards the table full of girls attempting to 'strike first'  as Kiara's dad says.

Sam smiled at Miguel and just as he was getting closer Kyler and his goons sat with the group of girls.

"Hey moon, Hey Kiara, saw you, girls, out there cheering earlier.." "hey sam, looking beautiful"
Miguel backed off and walked away.

Eli felt a pang of jealousy at brucks attempt to flirt with Kiara as if he wasn't just flirting with moon.

They all treated her like she was less than them because she didn't have as much but little did any of them know that things were about to change for everyone......

And shit was about to get real....

A/n: anywayssss thanks for checking out my story and im so excited to be writing it!!!!