Gooo,miguel!

"All done. You are now tattoo less. Well accept for the-" "yeah i know. Thanks." I paid the lady who did my surgery and left to pick up my uniform when i got a phone call.

"We know were he is" "mr. larusso? You found robby." "Yes. Meet us at your mot- Shannons rehab center. Thats where he is. You can help him from there." I jumped in my new car and sped off.

Soon i parked and ran to mr larusso to see him sitting with robby. "Robby. Your hair it-it looks good" " kiara!" I ran to him and hugged him. "Im so sorry that this happened." "No I'm sorry. Swayze your the only person i have left and-" "listen, I'm sorry to break this up but-this next part is gonna be really really hard okay? But this is the best way forward. I spoke to a lawyer and he-" i heard walkie talkies in the behind us.

"No. No you didn't, you said you were gonna help him! What did you do?!" "What-" "listen robby. I told them you were gonna turn yourself in. It would be much lighter this way." "No no no i cant." "You can and you have to robby." "Th-thats the only reason you called me! You knew if i came he wouldn't leave. Robby you- you gotta run!"he began to run but the cop snatched him.

"Hey! Easy with him. Robby this is only temporary i will get you through this. I will visit you everyday, I promise." " robby ill-ill visit you every week swayze I promise!" " i don't wanna see any of you but my sister." They dragged him away. Shit.

"You! Daniel larusso i swear, i will hate you to the day i fucking die! Your a liar and so is your bitch of a daughter. You larussos better watch your back!" I walked past him and back to my car.
________________________________
Today we had to wear our uniforms for the game after school but right after i was gonna visit Miguel....in the uniform. Who knows maybe a cheerleader will cheer him up.

"Omg. You so rock that uniform!" "Thanks moon, so do you."

We won 30 to nothing Which is good but im barely holding on with all this good girl encino bull.

As i walked into the hospital i saw the one person i wish i didnt.  "Youve done enough princess" he snarled at sam and walked into the room. I walked closer and crossed paths with sam.

"Hey kia-" "i know you are not trying to talk to me right now right?" I scoffed and walked into the room.

"Did somebody order a cheerful dose of varsity cheerleader for a Miguel Diaz?" "Kiara! Wow! You-you look wow." " yeah i know, after the fight I decided to go all encino girl."

"You look good Kiara." "Thanks you um- you to hawk." "Yeah, I've been trying to call but you wouldn't answer." "Oh yeah. New phone." I fake laughed.

"So Miguel, how are you?" "Good I've got some surgery coming up. Its gonna be real expensive though." "Yea i was um- i was in here to after the fight but my insurance covered what i- whatever i had to get done. Who knows, maybe a little gift will show up on your moms door step and help out." "Yeah, hopefully."

After a few minutes, hawk was still there so I decided to go. " hey migs, hate to cut this short but there's somethings i gotta go do." "Fine but, you've got your pom poms on you so I'm requesting one cheer!" "Fine,only for you."

"Well, what are you waiting for? Start."

"Miggy, miggy hes our man if he cant do it no one can. Gooo Miguel!" I ended it in a cartwheel and landed in a split with an overly cheesy smile.

"I should've recorded that!" "No way." I hugged him and kissed his forehead. "Ill see you soon Miguel- I'm sorry." I gave him a pitiful smile and walked away.
________________________________
I sat in my car for a bit until i heard a knock on my window. "H-hey." "Hey, new car?" "Oh um yeah." "You know i went to go see you but you weren't home." "Oh yeah i moved in with a relative after the whole Fight. I think i needed a change." "Cool. You removed your tattoos to?" "Yeah, all of them.  Even my piercings."