full of shit

I sat in the visitation center waiting for robby to come out.

"Hey Farrah!" "Swayze!"I jumped up and hugged him but the guard came and told me to let go. "So how terrible is this place" "not to bad"

"Your lying. I see that bruise. don't lie to me" "don't worry I'm fine" "I worry about you Keene" "I worry about you too Lawrence" "eww don't call me by that name ever again." "but its your-" "I said don't!"

"Keene! you got another visitor" doesn't he hate everyone but me right now?

"Robby... and Kiara?" "kreese what are you doing here" we asked him at the same time. "thought I might come visit the one and only Robby Keene. what are you doing here cupcake? I thought you were dying and where's your daddy?" "okay one. don't call me cupcake, two I'm like a damn god, no matter how hard I try I never die. and three, how the fuck should I know?! apparently Miguel Diaz is the only person he remembers is alive." he sat down and began telling us story's about the oh so amazing father of the year, john Lawrence.

"let me tell you about your dad, he was always a scrapper, but the moment I knew he was the real deal was his first all valley. he made the quarters, but he drew a kid named Vidal. now Vidal was a third generation blackbelt, very skilled. way beyond Johnny" "isn't everyone." "watch it little miss sunshine" "at the time, your old man lost. but he didn't make it easy and I saw that look in his eye that he would never let that happen again."

"cool story." "no it wasn't-" "try telling it to someone who gives a shit" "that's the spirit Swayze!" I said in sarcastic enthusiasm. "your his kids alright" "yeah and look where that got me" "dido, our lives are shit" "come on kid you know you don't deserve to be here, from what I heard you tried to break up that fight and Diaz attacked you. And you know you don't deserve to be forgotten sunshine, you've got something I've never seen but you were wasting it on trying to be little miss perfect for daddy, where's your daddy now?" I hate to say it but he was right. Robby was the one trying to stop the fight, and I was trying to be perfect for Johnny.

"your wasting your time old man. the last thing I need is another sensei, and the last thing my twin here needs is to please someone." "fair enough. I don't think there's much I can teach you right now anyway. except maybe this, all that miyagi do mumbo jumbo, that might score you points in the tournament. but now your in the real world kid. you might wanna learn to strike first, your sister can catch you up on the consequences if you don't, she knows what its like to loose something for not striking first, don't you Kiara?" "no"

HOLY SHIT HE KNOWS

________________________________

Elis pov:

"you know, hawk. I ran into a certain ballerina today" "w-what?" "I discreetly questioned her about you suspicion. I think its true my boy. I think she's lying to you" "but sensei couldn't that procedure be done on different things" "hmm that's right isn't it? the only real way to know is check her file. you know I would hate for you to go what I went through yet you are in a way. loose your girl and your unborn child that you didn't know about."

________________________________

kiaras pov:

I was putting away when I got a call from sam. great!

"what the hell do you want you bi-" "look I know you hate me but, its Demetri! we went to the arcade and h-hawk broke his arm." "what the hell?! where is?! what happened?!!" "hes at the hospital. we-we just wanted to get back at-" "what the hell is wrong with you!? you dumbass you know better than to provoke them!" I hung up the phone and ran downstairs to my car.

hawk:

hawk:

we need to talk,now!

                                                                         kiara:

                                                                   I was thinking the same thing!

hawk:

my house! now!

________________________________

I pulled into his driveway to see him standing by his door.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?! was it necessary breaking Demetri's arm?!?!" "get your ass inside, now!" he pulled me by the arm up the stairs but I noticed his parents weren't home. if he thinks were gonna-

"sit" I sat on his bed and looked at him In confusion. "what the hell do you-" "you got anything you wanna tell me?" "what? no. my life is none of your business" " so nothing you do is my business?" "ding ding ding doofus." I saw reach in his pocket and pull something rolled up out.

"your a cold bitch" "yeah ive also been told im a slut, what's your point?" "this" he slapped the rolled up thing onto my thigh and clenched his jaw. "who the hell pissed in your cheerio- oh..." I unraveled the paper, technichally it was a picture one I didn't see

"wanna tell me what that is?" "no but I bet you know don't you?" it was quite for like 10 minutes but it felt like hours

"I hate you." "doesn't everyone?" "Kiara how the hell are you making jokes right now?! does this mean nothing too you?!" "why miss something I never had?" "Kiara you were pregnant for 10 weeks! that's 2 and a half months. don't give me that bullshit!!!!!!"

"you just know everything don't you? god Eli, you cant even begin to feel the way I did! to have that feeling that apart of you is missing and you'll never get that piece back! you weren't the one being told it wasn't your fault while feeling every piece being taken from inside of you. did you walk around and see baby's everywhere and question why the hell you couldn't have yours?! that you'll never feel that butterfly feeling from the kicks or getting to name them or-or that I wont have the feeling that it was all worth it. god I would be showing by now! You will never feel the guilt and the pain I feel now!" by now we were both crying

"no, you don't get to make me feel like shit and then start crying" "god Kiara what am I supposed to do?! not think of what could've been? where you ever even gonna tell me" I just sat there sniffling, I wasn't ever gonna tell anyone

"holy fuck Kiara seriously?! were you just gonna hide this the rest of our lives?" "yeah, yeah I was cause I don't plan on us sharing a god damn life after high school." "then what the hell were you gonna do?" "go to college, marry someone, move to Europe, have a few kids and never turn back"

"you're full of shit"

a/n: shitty ik