No one

"Moon this isn't gonna work!"
"Kiara you did ballet for years and all of a sudden you cant dance? This is bullshit and I know it!" Moon said dropping my hands.

"It's not my fault I cant waltz! I learned to dance on my tippy toes, not the damn salsa!" I huffed and threw myself on her couch.

"Somethings bothering you. I can tell. What got you down keeks?" She sat next to me and stroked my hair.

"It's nothing."
"It's not tory is it?" "Of course not." I looked at her as if she lost her shit. Tory doesn't scare me. Never has. Never will.

"Then it's Eli, isn't it?"

I just looked at her and then to the ground.

"It is. What's going on?"

"It's just. We've been through so much and I just feel like the majority of it felt too fast. What if that happens again?" I sat up to face her.

"Kiara you've been through hell and back but you are a better person now. And I'm not judging you because I've been a terrible friend in that time as well. But look at us now! We're going to prom and next year we're gonna graduate. We're growing up keeks and we know better now."

"He's doing karate again." Karate brought us together. But it also tore us apart.

"And how does that make you feel?" "It scares the shit out of me. When he joined it was so he could protect himself. The. Hawk came to life and it was fun at first but then-" I didn't even notice I started to cry a bit until I choked on a sob.

"You need to talk to him about this. You need to let him know your fears and pains."she hugged me as we sat there basking in the light of the sun.

_________________________________________

Miguel:

OH MY GOD.

Kiara:
??
Miguel:
YOUR DAD.MY MOM.DATING.

Kiara:
Cant say i didn't see it coming.

I turned my phone off and walked passed the gate of miyagi do.
"Hey you." I walked up to Eli.
"Oh hey. What are you doing here? Not that you can be here-" "I actually wanted to talk to you." "Oh well i mean practice is about to be over. Meet me at my place." I just nodded at him and drove to his home.

His mom let me in and i went upstairs to his room. It was different. It wasn't just Elis room or just hawks. It was a mix of both. Like they finally existed together in peace.

I placed my purse and keys down on his desk before he walked in.

"That was oddly fast." I said as i sat on his bed.
He wasn't in his gi but instead in gym shorts and a basic black tee.

"You wanted to talk?" He sat down next to me.

"So, prom. Whats the plan?" "You were serious??" "Eli why would i lie about that?"

We talked about who was driving. The colors we would wear and the after party

"Theres something else bothering you." "Its just. Im really happy that we're learning how to do this the right way." "But?" "But I'm scared Eli."

"We sat in silence for a bit before i moved towards his headboard to be next to him and brought up the one thing that felt sworn into secrecy. We never talked about it after that one day.

"Do you think it would've been a boy or girl?" Its like Eli didn't really understand till he processed it. "Oh um-" "we would've had her already." He look over at me with a sad smile. "Her? You think we would've had a girl?" "Yeah. A cute little fat baby girl with the cutest big blue eyes and brown hair. I think she would look like you." He smiled at the thought if a baby that looked like him.

"Do you think- do you ever think that maybe we lost her because we weren't ready?" "What do you mean?" "I was a jerk Kiara. I think we didn't deserve her. It would have been terrible for her to grow up with us acting the way we did. I think maybe we lost her because we were-are kids. We both would have had to get jobs and would've had to give up all of our dreams just to barely make ends meet and we would never have been happy."

Everything Eli said was true. We would've failed her at her very first day of life.

I placed my head on his shoulder and continued to imagine her.
_________________________________________
3rd pov:

Johnny and miguel sat on a beam eating watermelon in there warehouse of a dojo.

"Whats the matter you don't like watermelon?"johnny asked.

"No i like watermelon i just thought when you had me cut class that we'd be training not having another awkward conversation."

"It doesnt have to be awkward"
Johnny said spitting out watermelon seeds.

He took a deep breath before continuing.
"All right if I'm acting a little weird its only because i don't have any experience with this. Ask me anything about karate or the 80 rock or rowdy rowdy piper I'm your guy but- when it comes to this ya know i guess i freak out."

"So thats what happened with robby and Kiara right? You got afraid?" Miguel asked

"Yeah, but i never told you why. Kiara and i, thats a different story- my dad left when i was in kindergarten i could barely remember him my mom did everything she could. Married a rich prick thinking that would be a good idea to but it only made me miss my dad more. I couldn't figure out why this was all happening. Ya know so-" "cheated" Miguel finished off his sentence.

"Yeah." "You ever thought about trying to find him. Maybe you can ask why he left? Figure out his side of the story?" "No. I Don't even know where to begin looking. Bedsides if I'm being honest I'm still to afraid to find out the truth. The point is i didn't have a male role model growing up till i met kreese and you know how that went. And i didn't wanna be like him or sid or my own dad. I took all that bullshit i felt for them and put it on robbys life and i could never fix that. I never wanna make that mistake again but clearly i don't know what I'm doing. And with Kiara-"

"Sensei you don't have to-" "i know but- she's different from robby. When i didn't make it for his birth I practically gave up then and there. There mother and i got into a huge fight and one thing lead to another and i swore to never see her again But then a few months later- a few months later i get a call saying that I've got a little girl thats bound to come out any minute know and i knew- i knew Kiara was my second chance so i raced to that damn hospital and a couple minutes after i came in i was holding a little girl she looked nothing like me except for her eyes but the test came back 100% positive that she was my daughter. But her mom she didn't want her. In her eyes Kiara was always a mistake."

"But sensei why her and not him?"  Miguel asked confused. He didn't understand why johnny could take her and not robby.

" i tried to be there for them both but every time Shannon was around kiara she would treat her like she was the scum on her shoes. Robby was her light-she signed away the rights to her when she was just 5 months old. I would bring robby over and they would have a blast but when Shannon picked him up- kiara knew. She knew that was her mom to and she wanted to be loved by her the way robby was but she would only look at her with disgust. If not seeing robby as much meant  that i could keep kiara safe from the ugliness of the world, i would do it. But as she got bigger it got worse. Her body was changing and she needed someone to guide her. A mom. I begged Shannon to just be there for her just this once. She changed her number and moved." Johnny sniffled trying not to let the pain get to him

Kiara knew she had no one left other than her dad.

Until she didnt have him either.