Change

"This was a bad idea" I stood up off the couch and headed towards the front door. "No, Kiara, please, I wanna talk." "What is there to talk about, you chose your side." "Yeah, and you need to choose yours. Kiara, I know you don't wanna be there, I can tell, I know what you want."

"Oh yeah? What's that?" "The same thing I want, to go back to the old me and for life to be like it used to, before the all valley." I turned and walked back to sit on the couch with him.

"They'll kill me if they found out I was here."
"That's why your still there, your scared, aren't you?" "If I leave, I leave with 3 different targets on my back, I can't face 3 dojos alone."

"You won't, ill face them with you, adjustments haven't been so easy on me either." "I find that hard to believe, who wouldn't like Eli Moskowitz?" "They don't think of me as Eli, they see the hawk, and that's all they see." Does he want to be Eli? I felt my heart swell a bit

"I'm tired. I'm so tired, Eli." I felt a tear slip and he pulled my head to his shoulder. "Hey, let it out. I know your tired doll." "I want out Eli. I want to go back to normal, it feels like everyone hates me like no matter where I turn ill end up with a knife in my back, sids is gone now, all I have is Robby but he doesn't even live with me anymore so I sit in that big ass house all alone and it feels- it feels like I'm always gonna be alone!" He stroked my hair and placed my head on his lap.

"Your not alone Kia, even- even if we're just friends or 'enemies' I'll always be here for you, even the day you get married, it'll hurt me but ill be there cheering you on." "You know how much I hate talking about the future." "I know Kia."

"How's Miyagi fang or whatever it's called treating you?" "Naked truth?" "Always" "it's the worst, I try my best but everyone still takes everything out on me. Earlier I was asking about this really cool picture and the Miyagi dos basically kicked me out and Demetri just stood there and watched." "You did break his arm, you can't expect him to forgive you so soon."

"I know but I just feel out of place" "what was in this picture?" "No, absolutely not, I won't let you mess with them." "Who said that's what I wanted to do, I wanna change remember? So let me help you get in their good graces"
_________________________________________

Miguels pov (only for a bit):

"Good day my lady, my name is Miguel, and ill be your chauffeur this morning. As long as you can help me hot-wired this thing." I looked at sam expecting at least a chuckle.

"Wow, not even a courtesy laugh?"

"Whats up hawk, hey Kia-KIARA?! HAWK?! Was that a sledgehammer?!" "Was that Kiara Lawrence?!" We jumped out of the car and ran to the back. To see them smashing the fence.

"Guys stop! Eli, I thought you switched sides?!"

Kiaras pov:

"He did bozo." I launched the hammer at the fence. "You guys gonna help or what?" He asked while we took the fences down.

Soon all the students were here and helped, even Demetri.

"Any of you freaks tell anyone I was here and ill hurt you!" I said as I saw my dad and la Russo walk up and pulled the hood of the sweater I was wearing over my head.

"All right, stand back. It's coming down!" Eli yelled. "Hey what are you doing?!" I turned my back towards them so they couldn't see me.

"You were both right, talk is cheap. So I'm building a bridge." I smiled at the ground, he was changing.

"Uh more specifically, an Okinawa sparring deck. Elis a design whiz. I looked it over and the physics check out. Besides, he did have a little help from the smartest girl at school." I slowly attempted to make my way out of the yard.

This place seemed nice. To nice for cobra trash.

_________________________________________

We all stood in our position as Robby led the class.

"Over at Miyagi do, our enemies are uniting against us. They think by working together they have the advantage. They think they're better than us. And I should know because I used to be one of them. That officially ends today. I'll admit, at first I didn't want to join cobra kai. But eventually, we all need to look ourselves in the mirror and realize who we really are." He turned his head to look at me.

I was at his left, tory was at his right.

"Now, we may have taken some losses, but it's not about how you start, it's about how you finish. And to beat the enemy it helps to know the enemy's playbook. So I'm gonna teach you Miyagi do karate. So we can beat Miyagi do karate."

"AITS."

"They're warmed up for you sensei." Kreese put his bag down and stood in between robby and i and leaned to my ear. "Careful, it looks like your brother might be coming for your crown, you better change it up, and fast."