only the beginning

i stopped talking to everyone except for moon and-"hey gorgeous" "hey landon" he hugged me from behind as we stood on top of the staircase overlooking but I wasn't worried about him. he's just apart of my picture perfect life plan. My attention was on the boy who just learned to walk again.

revenge was coming and oh how sweet its gonna be.

________________________________

elis pov:

"el serpiente!" "what's up! hey where's Kiara, she hasn't been answering my messages and- oh, oh shit"

he looked up at the banister of the stairs in shock so obviously I looked out of curiosity and I wish i fucking didn't. Kiara and that stupid fucking hockey playing ballerina were making out. "Kiara cut everyone off and chose to be a puck bunny. don't blame yourself." "I wasn't blaming myself, if she wants to start over, let her." I wish I could.

"anyway, did they give you bionic legs or some shit like that?" "nope. same old boring human ones"

________________________________

kiaras pov:

at lunch I sat with landon and listened to him blab on about hockey stuff that ill never understand.

Miguel stormed in to the cafeteria and luckily I was sitting close enough to hear the conversation "I heard about what happened with Demetri. how could you do that? and I know you can hear me kiara, why would you let him?!" "you should be thanking me for taking revenge on the miyagi dos, besides there the ones who started the fight. we finished it" "and why is it my fault? what any of you do doesn't have anything to do with me anymore. I dropped your asses, do me a favor and pretend I never sat with you, yeah?" the truth was I wanted everything to be how it was a year ago, but I was never gonna get that back, never get him back.

"that's not what our sensei taught us, and that's not what your dad taught you" "hes not my sensei anymore." "he could burn in a ditch" "after everything hes done for the both of you, you betray him" "he betrayed us!" "of course your defending him Miguel. my life was perfect before you moved here, but you just had to come and fuck it all up! why is it always about you? why did he choose you?! your nothing special."  "look this isn't you talking, its kreese hes got in your head. you can change that if you leave cobra kai and join sensei Lawrence's new dojo, if you both come others will follow, and I get your upset kiara but-" "But nothing. your just as bad as larusso."

"come on kiara. it could be like before, isn't that what you want?" more than anything. "No"

________________________________

"You called?" "Glad to see you came sunshine." "What the hell do you want?" "Come back to cobra kai, take your spot at the top back." "Why would i want to do that?"

"To get revenge on your father and Miguel."

"And what if i know another way to get revenge." "It might not hurt them as deep but my offer still stands so if youre in,meet me at the park on magnolia in an hour. Its time for you to pay your daddy and his new dojo a visit." Kreese hung up making the line go dead.

Why was everything so damn hard?! Why couldnt i keep being miss perfect again?!  Why do I always end up in a dojo?!

I went through my drawers and pulls out a pair of leather shorts and a cropped black shirt. I lightly curled my hair.

I went into the garage and saw a red motorcycle and hopped on it

I drove around till I spotted a familiar set of black motorcycles and pulled up next to one removing the black helmet with a cobra on it.

"I'm glad you showed" "got to do what you can for revenge, hey tory" "hey Kiara! thanks for sending me that money awhile back. It really helped" "no problem." "what the hell are you doing here?" I heard someone ask. "miss Lawrence is here to reclaim her spot at the top." kresse told hawk.

"hawk your gonna go out first, Kiara you'll come out with me" I just nodded my head as we watched hawk and his goons walk out from behind the bush.

then tory and Kyler.

then kreese and I.

"I told you, cobra kai for life." my dad looked down upset but he hadn't seen me yet since kreeses figure covered mine. "don't worry Johnny. I'm not here for a fight" "yeah then why the hell are you here?" "id like to make you another offer to come back to cobra kai, where you belong." "your crazy if you ever think I'm teaming up with you again. the garbage your feeding them. the shit there pulling, its messed up! your to blame for that"

"I have to disagree with you there. I care about my students, there strong and there true fighters, and they don't make the mistake of showing mercy and ending up in a coma." Miguel stalked over towards kresse but so did hawk and I, which meant Johnny finally saw me.

"Kiara? Kiara Farrah Lawrence what the hell do you think your doing?!" "doing the right thing. going back to the cobras and reclaiming my spot. my title. my spotlight that was stolen from me by wheelie over here." "watch your mouth Farrah" "I don't have to listen to you anymore. your a failure who ditched your kids for a loser. just cause you were boning his mom, doesn't make him anything to me" "What?!"

"This is it Johnny. there's not gonna be another chance" "good. and your a little monster, just like your brother and-" "and whos fault is that?"

"you made your choice Johnny, and you are gonna regret it" as everyone walked off I stood there smirking at Johnny hurt face before walking off.

this was only the beginning