Boo cross out dad

after i dropped tory off and came home my dad told me he went on a date with carmen and not to tell Miguel but it went well.

Robby came a few minutes after with a wasted sam. I couldn't even look at her what she did to tory upset me but what she did to my brother pissed me the hell off.

"Hey um, do you have anything sam can borrow?" "No" "alright, what's wrong with you? You were fine earlier and now your just being kind of a bitchy-" "did you just call me a bitch?" "No. I said you were being bitchy." "Yeah that means you think im a bitch! God robby if anyones the bitch here, its her. When you find out what she did. Dont you dare come crying to me!" I slammed my door in his face and went to bed.
________________________________
Robbys pov:
"Women." I heard my dad so from down the hall after kiara slammed the door in my face. "Uh thanks dad for ya know-" "its no problem kid, it shouldve been like this from the beginning. Theres fresh sheets on your bed." He said as he went into his room and i carried sam into....mine? I had my own room?

I walked in to see a full sized bed and boxes filled with trophies and other stuff. He mustve just used this room for junk.
________________________________
I woke up to see sam still asleep so I decided to go through one of those boxes. I saw a few drawings. My drawings

It was a picture of kiara and i with our parents

It was a picture of kiara and i with our parents. I remember making it in the first grade and thinking he threw it out.

I put it back and walked out to the kitchen to see my dad cooking...balogne?

"Hey thanks for letting us crash here lastnight"
"Its no problem. But, look im gonna have to tell larusso about this. Its his kid" "please dont. If he sees her like this, it'll crush him.let me take the blame. Ill say i got drunk and told sam to bring me here." "God. Your just like your sister"

Not even a minute later i heard someone knocking on the door so Johnny went to open it. "Johnny?" "Ohh no." "Johnny come on i saw your car outside i know your in there.open up."

I looked at my dad nervously as he told me to go in the other room. I watched from the door way.

"Johhny?" "Hey man." "Is my daughter here?" "Yeah. Just calm down." "Dont tell me to calm down. Where is she?" "Look they had a crazy night. Kids do these things just dont over react." "Okay. Who the hell ate you to tell me about parenting? You need to open this door right now." "I dont need to do anything intil you cool off."

Daniel kicked the door in causing johnny to fall back. "Sam?" "What the hell is wrong with you?" I shut the door but not before i saw kiara leaving her room looking like the living dead.

________________________________
Kiaras pov:

I woke up to yelling and grunts to see my dad and...daniel? Daniel. Fighting in the god damn living room.

"You wanna finish this?" "Can you guys just stop! Its 7 in the morning!" "Bring it on." I didnt have the patience for this shit so i just sat on the counter watching them about to fight.