Nothing like drake

Kiaras pov:

We all sat around a table except for Miguel who was mopping in a corner.

Aisha pulled out her phone and started recording.

"So, you may be wondering what a team does after they win the championship, the answer?
Victory nachosss!!!" We all cheered as aisha zoomed in on me and hawk huddled together in a corner making out.

We clinked out cups together while aisha continues to record. "It was supposed to be a round of drinks but the waiter was not feeling hawks fake id." "Hey dont talk about that. My parents follow you." He whisper shouted as i tried not to laugh resulting in me snorting and him looking at me weirdly. "Sorry mr. and mrs. Moskowitz."

"I gotta say its nice to be at a victory party" demetri said with a light grin"well im glad your enjoying-" "yea except you had nothing to do with the victory" eli cut me off mid sentence.

"Well then I consider it a belated party for the coding competition, we won at computer camp. Remember?" " Demetri and eli, binary brothers" he sang in a robotic tone. "Thats so adorable" "cool it with the nerd shit" eli whisper yelled at him as aisha moon and i laughed.

"Hey wheres miguel those wings are getting cold" moon asked"in the corner mopping" I replied pointing at him. Eli grabbed my hand and walked us over to miguel with aisha following.

As we were walking i saw a girl smile at Eli. A beautiful girl. And he smiled back.maybe it was just a friendly smile.

"El serpentine,there you are" "this is how you celebrate a first place trophy?" Aisha asked.
I was still stuck thinking of eli and that beautiful girl.

"She blocked me." Miguel said sadly. "So what happens when you get blocked? You counter punch. Except maybe don't actually hit her this time."eli laughed"Stop being mean" i said as i swatted his shoulder. "What? To soon? Look all im saying is dont give up" "its no use. I blew any shot i had with her." "Just give her time shell come around" aisha comforted him as i just stood there.

"Or she wont .you're the champ now.you can get any chick in the valley you want! You're like drake." Eli said while chuckling as he and aisha walked away. "Im not sure i wanna be drake" he says turning to me. "Oh honey, don't worry. You're nothing like drake. More of a 2014 shawn mendes" i said with a smirk as i walked away to eli.

I was walking around when i saw him with that really pretty girl, talking and laughing. She gently slapped his shoulder and giggled like a child.

"Hey eli" i said as i walked up to them and kissed his cheek. "H-hey kiara" he said nervously. Whys he nervous?

"Im gonna head out but i just wanted to see if you needed a ride home?" "Um yeah sure.see ya sara" sara? He knows her name?.

We got in the car and i started driving in silence.

"You know id never hurt you, right?" "Yeah" "and your the only girl for me kiara Lawrence"
"Eli, whats wrong?" "Nothing can you just pull over?" We pulled over in an empty parking lot. And he picked up my hand with the ring

"Kiara, i know were young. Thats why i got you a promise ring instead. This has been the best 7 months of my life. I promise to be yours forever but do you promise to be mine...forever?" "Of course eli" i said smiling like an idiot

Thats cuz you are....

He kissed the ring on my finger and kissed me . We made out for a while before i dropped him off at his.

"I love you Eli." "I love you to Kiara"

________________________________

I walk into my apartment to see my dad sitting on the couch. I roll my eyes and began to walk away.

"Kiara".
"Kiara?"
"Kiara!"
"Kiara Farrah Lawrence!" He yelled.

"What?!" "Look kid im" "What? Your sorry? Sorry my ass!" " you know what. Im not sorry. What you did was foolish and made me look stupid because not only did hawk get disqualified but my own daughter" "what about robby?! He's the one who lost!" "Yeah well he's not apart of my dojo!" "Well then maybe i shouldn't be either!""good. I dont need a little pansy ass ballerina spinning in circles in my dojo anyway!!" I slammed my bedroom door and screamed in my pillow.

I love my dad, more than anything. But lately im starting to feel abandoned. We dont talk anymore, he's always with miguel. We dont eat together. He doesnt go on drives and listen to rock music with me anymore. Hes not my bestfreind anymore....

________________________________

Instead of going to the dojo today i went back to ballet.

I walked into the building to be welcomed by many teachers and kids. I was about to begin practicing when i felt someone run and hug me causing me to fall on the floor.

"Kiara your here!!" Bee, Elis little cousin shouted. "Hello to you to bee" i said with a laugh. "Is what Eli says true?" "What does he say?" "That your his girlfriend" "well then yes its true." "Coolll, that kinda makes you my cousin." I just shook my head and laughed.

As i was practicing with bee another girl came in who looked my age. "Hey bee, is she new?" "Yea shes been here for a few weeks but she doesnt talk to anyone". I walked up to the quite blonde.

"Hi im kiara." I said with a smile. "I-I'm Clara." She said nervously ."are you new?" "Yeah um, I'm actually new in town." "Oh well what high school are you going to? Im gonna be a junior." "Me to and west valley." "No way! I go there. We should hang out Clara. I can tell were gonna be best friends."

Who would've know that Clara was gonna be all i have at some point.

A/n thank you guys for being so patient with me.❤️