the terror twins

"the goal is to win at all costs. those we've thought to be our allies have turned on us, now our enemy's are attacking us from all sides. there is no turning back. Now is the time to show them, no mercy! this fight, I want you to finish it. for good. do I make myself clear?"

"YES SENSEI!!" we continued our training for another hour and by then I rushed out to go to the SDJC to pick up Robby.

"what are you doing here? And you?!" "here to get Robby" they answered at the same time. "you realize he hates you both? Right? this is both of your faults!" "look Kiara hes my s-" "hes my stud-" "no he isn't! you were never there for him and you gave up on him!" "look Johnny, maybe if you thought before you striked you would-"

"seriously" I turned my head to see Robby standing by the door upset that twiddle jackass and twiddle bitch were there. "Robby." "hey Robby." "sup Swayze" he completely ignored me and walked towards daddy dearest. "I told you I don't want you here." " your my son, I wanted to be here" chopped liver, that's what the fuck I am.

"so did I" "don't do me any favors, its your fault I was in here." "listen I know your upset but I was doing what was best for you. now that your out I just want you to know that I'm here, that you always have a home at miyagi do" "or with me" "omg- are you actually caring for one of your children now? WOW BRAVO" I clapped and smiled pettily while wiping fake tears

"both of you, stay out of my life. And you, stay out of hers too. lets go Kiara" "trust me hes doing a mighty good job at forgetting and staying away from me" I scoffed and we walked off to my car ignoring Johnny.

"Robby. Kiara. ROBBY, KIARA!"

we drove around for a bit until I pulled up to Denny's. "come on. lets get you some real food" "you read my mind kia." "one of my many talents."

____________________

I told him about how landon broke it off when he found out I was a cobra again and how I didn't care cause I didn't have any feelings for him.

"I hate to cut this court kiara but I got to go check in with my probation." "no problem. ill take you"

I went in with him and sat down to wait while he filled out the papers.

"oh. hey tory." I smiled at her but Robby got in her face. "yeah go ahead, they'll send you straight back to juvie. and hey Kiara. looks like were in the same boat." "thanks to you for starting the fight." "and you for finishing it. its not fair ya know? everyone else except for your sister got to go back to normal but here we are eating shit. while your girlfreind-" "Don't talk about sam." "she cheated on you." "she made a mistake, sam is a good person"

"pfft. yeah right." "she sure acts like it, just wait, she's gonna turn on you just like Miguel" "you don't know what your talking about." "then why are we both here? why was your sister in the hospital for a week after the fight? at least I know who I am your still pretending to be something your not. see you later Kiara. oh, and on the question about home life, check off stable, they don't care. they never come to check" she was right, none of us are normal anymore, I have hit rock fucking bottom,

____________________

"the all valley was what?!" I jumped up from my sit ups on the mat to see if tory was joking. she wasn't. "hawk just told me that kreese went to the city council meeting and is working on bringing it back."

"ugh. him" "you guys were always humping each other and telling each other how much you loved each other a few months ago, it was sickning just looking at you both. what the hell happened." "I don't know. we got into a fight the day of the party cause I wanted it to stay just sex for awhile longer and then the school fight happened and I went all Encino hills diva after the hospital and then we got into another fight and here we are now" "I thought you would be back by now" "yeah well the last fight was a big deal for us. I mean we always get rough when we fight but not this time." "wanna talk about it."

"not really its in the past now but I don't think were ever gonna end up together again" "that's wacko, you were both meant for each other" "yeah well I could only put up with so much for so long" "true" we continued working out till kreese came back

"get ready girls, the all valleys back" I smirked at tory and gave her a high five but the doors chime went off.

"sensei kreese?" "Robby?"

"looks like this year were going to be competing with both of the terror twins."