Honey bee

Kiaras pov:

I was in my dads office when i hear the door open.
"No yoga till 4" my dad said to the girl.
"Im actually here for karate" thats my cue.
I walked to the front and greeted her.
"THANK GOD! another girl!, hi im kiara"
"Yeah i know-i mean, im aisha" she smiled at me.

My dad and miguel took off to the office but quickly returned and had miguel fight miguel

She beat his ass. That girls good.
________________________________

"Hiya honey bee" i said to eli with a smile as i sat next to him in the lunch hall. "Hey dima" i said to demetri. " hey, did you guys here about sam also, why does eli get called honey bee?"
"Well theres no nicknames for the name eli and hes sweet like honey so hes my honey bee. And what happened to sam??"

" its not what happened... its what she did" "wich was" "she sucked kyler off in the movie theater" "What?!??!" "Guys im sure its a lie" miguel said as he came out of nowhere and sat down. "Thats not what kyler says" demetri scoffed.

That poor girl

She soon walked into the cafeteria and all eyes were on her, people whispering lies about her.
I hated sam larusso but it doesn't mean that I couldn't feel bad for her.

Sam started arguing with kyler and soon miguel had enough and told kyler to shut up.

" want another beat down rhea?Im ready for your lame ass karate this time"
"Its not lame ass karate"
Miguel blocked kylers hit
"Its cobra kai"
Miguel punched kyler square in the nose.thats gotta hurt
Kyler lifted miguel and slammed him on the table, swung him onto another table and stood him up in a choke hold .miguel elbowed him in the stomach and twisted kylers arm around.punched him.and kicked hiss ass into a table.

"NO MERCY" aisha yelled causing me to smirk.

Brucks and marcus jumped in and he knocked them both on there asses. A few more of kylers freinds jumped in and Miguel kept kicking and punching them left and right. Brucks went after miguel and miguel knocked a chair into him.

I notticed marcus running after miguel so i stuck my foot out and tripped him while miguel hit brucks and tyler with a lunch tray. Kyler got up and miguel kicked him then jumped on a table and hit him across the head knocking him out with a plastic fucking tray.

The crowd of teenagers began cheering him on due to the fact that he kicked the living shit out of kyler and his goons.

Councilor blatt came and took Miguel off to the office.

"Well, honey bee, dema, would you like to go get some fast food with me now that your foods all over the floor?" I said with a smirk. " you want us to skip school?!" Demetri said shocked. " come on dem, live a little, Elis done it" " you let her corrupt you into skipping school?!" "She didn't corrupt me demetri, were just....living a little" Eli said softly.

________________________________

Eli and i were driving around reseda talking about life before we pulled up to the beach.

"So honey bee, whats going on in that beautiful head of yours. You look lost" "i-i was just thinking, should i join karate" "I think you should try it if you want and if your not comfortable with continuing then that's completely okay" i said looking into his warm eyes.

"I meant it"Eli said. i gave him a questioning look. "What i said, i-i do l-love you Kiara, and its fine if you don't feel the same about me"

"oh my sweet honey bee, ever since i met you on the play ground i felt something for you. Hell even these past years I've always felt something when i caught you looking at me in the halls. Eli, ever since I started hanging with you I've felt so......at home. I get this feeling inside when i look at you like if my heart just might burst out of my chest" Eli looked at me wide eyed and blushing. "Eli honeybee moskowitz , i love you too. I think i might just love you more then i love the moon and rock music"

he smiled at me and cupped my face, i leaned in and kissed his soft lips and its like my heart felt so fluttery

"Honey bee"
"kia"
"Ask me" I could tell he was gonna ask me any moment snd the world felt like it would end if he didn't

"Kiara, will you be my girlfriend, i know its only been 3 months since Marcus but-"
"Of course honey bee, i wouldn't want anything more, but you gotta promise me something."
"Anything"
"You gotta talk to me when somethings wrong because i will always be there, you cant lie to me, and please Don't break my heart"
"I promise"

"Well them eli moskowitz, your stuck with me"
I jumped on his lap and started tickling him.
We sat there in that beach all afternoon laughing and just living

Sometimes i wish time could've just....stopped