Traitor

Demetri:
I know you hate your dad and all but you should stop by the dojo later.

Kiara:
Why ?

Demitri:
Him and Daniel larusso are gonna have a smack down and i figured you would wanna see it no matter who wins👀

Kiara:
What time?

Demitri:
8:30 but bring snacks.

Kiara:
Why wouldnt i? That fights gonna take forever...

I put my phone down after checking the clock.
It was currently 7:00 pm.

I got up and changed but my phone went off right after.

New message from eli
Eli:
So i was thinking

Thats weird, he ussually just sends the message all at once.

Maybe his phone died? He always lets it die.

I put my phone on the charger while I freshend up and did my hair.

I grabbed my keys and phone and left.

I wouldn't say it out loud but that text from Eli brought some fear to me. Is he okay?

Before I knew it I was at the gas station by the cobra Kai dojo. I haven't been going to any practices since Eli and I are on good terms and I really could care less to show up. I don't want to be known as a "terror twin" or "the cobra queen" I just want to be kiara. Plain old kiara.

The girl who didn't mind that her boyfriend was a 'loser' and loved him even more for it.
I would do anything to go back to the beginning of sophomore year and stop Johnny from re opening that dojo. Sure a lot of people benefited from it but what about all the drama it started.

I got off my car and walked into the store to buy all kinds of sweets, chips and drinks

"Is this everything?"
"Um yeah."

As the man was ringing up the snacks he made small talk.
"So,where's your 'husband' haven't seen him around lately" he remembered that?!
"We're uh, not together anymore"
"Divorce?"
"It's...complicated"
"If it helps, I was broken up with to. Anyways, your totals $64.39"
He sighed as I handed him my card and payed before getting it back and grabbed the bags.

Before I left he called me back.

"Hey kid."
I turned to look at him
"Yeah."

"Whatever the problem is, fix it. I could see how much you loved each other, so suck it up and fix it cause you only get a love like that once in your life, don't fuck it up."
I smiled and nodded before walking to my car.
I put the snacks in my trunk before going to the drivers side.

There was a note.

And a huge fucking scratch on the side of my car!
We know your secret! You know what you did. And you know it's unforgivable. And now your gonna pay.
Traitor!

What
The
fuck

I immediately got into my car and sped off to miyagi do
I looked around frantically every few moments, what secret?!!?