Im landon

The ballet recital/ musical thing idrk💀 is based on one of my favorite movies ever (the swan princess)
Kiaras pov:

"Kiara raise your leg higher!" The ballet instructor yelled.

"Landon lift her higher!" I locked my leg as landon lifted me and spun me around and dipped me.

"12345678 spin!" I spun a little to hard and almost fell of the stage when i felt someone catch me.

"Woah! You ok?" He  asks. "Y-yeah, thanks, you really saved my life there." "Im landon".
"Yeah i know-i mean im kiara."  "Yeah i know, we play love intrests." "Yeah um i know its just ive- uh never actually talked to you." "Hey wait, dont you go to west valley?" "Yeah, i knew you looked familiar. You play a sport dont you?" "Yeah how did you know?" "Cause boys don't usually join ballet unless they need correct posture, coordination and to improve their balance."

"Your really smart you know that kiara" he says with an astonished smile. "Thanks mr. hockey player" I smirked at him. "How did you-"
"Well, you need balance and good coordination to play hockey" "you sure your not a mind reader?" "Nope just an expert at reading people" we laughed for a bit until it was time to get back to practicing.

________________________________
3rd person pov:

As kiara was practicing what she didnt know was one of her biggest secrets was about to be exposed.

Hawk, demetri, moon, bert where at the beach while kiara was at ballet.

"Hey wheres miguel?" Burt asked. "Hes on his way" as hawk replied to burts question he spotted an upset miguel.

"Hawk" Miguel called for the boy with a blue mohawk. "Hey theres the man" "sup" miguel said driely in a bad mood."

" no! No more of this. Look, its a beautiful day out. The besch is packed with babes,
dont tell kiara i said that. Anyway, no more sulking over sam."
"Im not sulking about sam. Its about sensei and kiara"

"is this about his rap sheet? My parents read it online. I think it makes him look more bad ass. And what about my girl?" Hawk asked concerned and slightly scared of the worst.

"Its about them...and robby keene." Hawk was confused now more than ever.
________________________________

"So i did a deep dive online, and you were definitely right senseis definitely keenes father but im not sure about kiara. There the same age but different birthdays in the same year. Maybe she has a different mom." Hawk wanted to belive thats why kiara didnt tell him but he couldn't get passed it.

"I just dont understand why he didnt tell us. Why didnt she tell you?" "I dont know. But it explains why hes giving us shit for kicking keenes ass at the tournament. Show no mercy, unless its his son. Then we gotta be pussies."

"You guys, have you seen the commercial? Ss dad started his own dojo and he disses cobra kai." Miguel snatched the phone from aisha and played the ad.

To say johnny was pissed was an understatement.

So johnny being johnny he made his own damn commercial and dissed them back by smashing a bonsai tree.

"Sensei can we talk to you about something?"
Miguel asked as hawk and Miguel followed johnny to the empty back room.

"If it's about the infomercial-"
"Its not about the comerical" hawk stopped him from continuing and paused.

"Its about robby keene." Hawk said finishing his sentence. "What about him?"
"I-i saw a picture of him and kia on your refrigerator. I wasn't snooping but-we know hes your son." Miguel said feeling
a little guilty for asking. "Thats why you god mad at us after the tournament, right?"