"Shitty fucking parents"

Today was Monday and lucky for me i was getting discharged. I hear Miguel woke up yesterday Which was cool. I still haven't seen or heard from my dad but from what carmen said, he's only been trying to visit Miguel and I'm done.

Im not gonna come second to anyone. I always thought he could never hurt or disappoint me bit he hasn't seen me in a week and i don't even have missed calls from him.

"You ready to go?" "Yeah, thanks sid. I know a lot of people know sid to be a fucking jerk but i hate to say it, lately he's been there more than my father.  Today i wasn't going home. At least not to my dads.

I hopped out of sids car and walked inside. "Thanks for letting me stay with you sid." " you know, you remind me more of your grandma every time i see you. I bet if she were still here you would've been living here from the beginning.look kid, i don't care what you do. Just don't bother me about it." He handed me a card and walked off. It was a debit card. Sweet!

He was going to have one of his drivers bring here later so for now i went upstairs and chose a bedroom. I layed my stuff down and layed on the bed.

I don't know why but my hand found its way to my stomach and i just rubbed it. It was sometimes comforting. It soothed the self blaming thoughts.

New me. Starting today it was a new me. I opened my notes app and made a list.

NEW ME:
•remove belly ring and nose stud
• change my style/ dress like an encino girl
• rejoin cheer
•avoid Eli 'hawk' moskowitz at all costs
•tell no one about pregnancy loss.
• hurt johnny Lawrence.
_____________________________

Elis pov:
I went to the hospital to check on Kiara but she wasn't there. I wasn't gonna let her go through this alone.

I went to her apartment and her car was there so shes gotta be there, thank god Johnny Wasnt. I knocked for a bit but there was no answer so I grabbed the key under her mat.

"Kia?kiara?" I walked around the apartment until I entered her room. Some of her stuff was gone. "What the fuck?" Where is she?!

________________________________
Kiaras pov:
I called up moon to hang out at the mall and to 'make me over'

"Well kiki, i think you look better in soft and warm colors so maybe  we should try brandy melville." Oh god! "Hey moon i have a question." " sure, what is it?" " i- i want my spot on the team back." "OMG!  YAYYYY. Ill totally get you fitted for this years uniform!" "Yayyy" i said faking my enthusiasm.

I wanted to be happy but i still felt empty inside. Every where i turned i saw baby's. So small. So cute. It felt painful to think about how that could have been me pushing one of those strollers or walking out of baby gap. But no matter how hard it is, i gotta keep this to myself.
________________________________

I got back to the mansion and removed my piercings. Sid was gonna pay for my tattoos to be removed. All of them.

Hopefully there all gone before next week
( lets just pretend its a fast process 😟)

I put all my new things away and set up my new phone and number. I turned off the old one and put it away. The only person with my number was moon and sid.

________________________________
Elis pov:

"Weakness is unacceptable.the fight at the school was an embarrassment.you lost soldiers and you lost the battle. But you will not loose again." I looked at the floor trying to process what he said but i could only think of my girl

"Diaz was one of our own. Kiara was practically your leader, what are the people without their leader?! What they did to them they did to all of us and it will not go unanswered. We will show no mercy.we will show no weaknesses. We will strike back and we will strike hard! Is that clear?"

"YES SENSEI!" The entire dojo screamed. Im gonna find out who did what they did to my girl and im gonna kill em just like they- just like-

"I CANT HEAR YOU!"

"YES SENSEI!"

________________________________
Kiaras pov:

"the larussos. They called, said your brother ran off and Daniel wants you to help find him." Sid said.

"Why should i-" "he's your brother.help him." "Fine. Whats larussos number. Sid gave it to me and walked off.
________________________________
3rd person pov!

Johnny and Daniel sat in the car when his phone rang, unknown number?

"Hello this is Daniel larussos. Who am I speaking to?"  "My brother. You want my help finding him or not?" "Y-yes that'll be perfect Kiara thank you! Ill send you an address. Meet is there!" I hung up and smiled.

"Kiara?- OH SHIT KIARA!" Johnny realized what happened.
________________________________
Kiaras pov:

I arrived at the place of the address and walked in to see- SON OF A BIT-

"Kiara, thank you for coming." "For my brother, always. But why the hell are we at a rehab center?" I asked as me and Daniel walked side by side making me completely ignore johnny.

"Where here to see-Shannon." WHAT?!? I stood by the pilar and contemplated lunging at her as johnny approached them

"Hi its so good to see you" "you too." "Hi johnny." "Hey you look good." "You...too. And who's this you brought." She pointed at me smiling. "Seriously?" Johnny asked.

I walked closer to her and stood in between the grown men. "Jeez mr.L, when you said you wanted to find my brother i didn't think you meant by bringing his whole family together" I scoffed. 

"K-Kiara?" "Yup in the flesh. Now lets skip all the lies and blah blah blahs. Im fine, yeah i know great to hear, no I'm not still a ballerina. Yes i still hate you-"  "i just. I just wanted to say your very beautiful." "Yeah i know thats the me in her." Johnny smirked. "Can you both shut the hell up cuz your both shitty fucking parents that probably don't know where Ive been the past week. Mr. larusso call me when you actually have a clue where Robert Swayze fucking keene is."