I fucking hate you

"Eli please! Talk to me!" I followed him to his car frantically.

"Go away." He walked faster than me.

"Eli I swear I didn't know! I promise-" I stopped as he abruptly stopped and turned to me.

"Shut up! Just shut up! This is your fault." "Please-" "I should've just stayed away from you! All you ever do is cause me problems."
"You- you don't mean that, you need me just as much as I need you." I reached out to him as a tear slipped from my eye while we stood outside the dojo.

"I hate you.- I FUCKING HATE YOU!" He pushed me away from him and left before he realized I fell to the floor.

"Kiara." I felt someone lift me off the floor from under my arms and stand me up.

"I'm sorry." I looked up to see my dad. "Leave me alone." I wiped my eyes and dusted myself off before getting in my car and driving home.

Not only did the cobras go after Eli but I was most definitely next.
_________________________________________
I walked the halls of west valley with moon while Yasmine was off with Demetri.

Eli hasn't came since the incident four days ago and I felt terrible. Just as we were beginning to get on the right track things were ruined again.

"Soooo proms coming!" moon said happily. "Don't remind me." We made it to our lockers and continued to talk.

"Cheer up jelly bean! What are you planning on wearing?" "Cobra Kais gonna be there! I'm not so sure if I should go after all."
"You can't live in fear keeks. Your gonna go to that prom and wear that dress better than anyone else could and you're gonna live your best life because we're not gonna be this young forever!" "I'll think about it."

"You better." She smiled at me as we closed our lockers and walked hand in hand to chemistry.

"We don't even have dates!" "....yet." She smirked at me and nudged me to look forward.

There Landon stood. Right in front of the school's corridor with a poster and flowers in hand.

"Kiara Farrah Lawrence, I know it's super last minute and we haven't spoken in forever but I have a question for you."

I looked back and forth from a smirking moon than to Landon with his poster and a familiar blonde caught my eye while she recorded with her dopey boyfriend who seemed not so pleased on her right side.

"Will you be my date to the junior prom?"

I looked back to landon.

What the hell do i say?!

I cant embarrass him infront of him but i wasnt even sure about going!

I only ever wanted to go with eli. No one else. Just him.

But now he hates me, im the reason his confidence is crushed.

But before i knew it I answered before i even finished thinking it through.

"Yes."

_________________________________________
Elis pov:

My mom took me to get my hair cut right and dropped me off at school.

I didn't want to come but i would've failed if i didn't.

I threw a baseball cap on and got out of my moms car and dragged my feet to the front doors of the school.

I wish i couldve had my car with me but my mom took my keys because she thought i would try to off myself or disappear or something.

I let out a huff before i pulled open the doors ahd walked in.

"Back to square one." I mumbled as i walked to my locker.
The whole hallway was crowded as people were walking away whispering to eachother happily.

"That was so cute!" I heard someone say as they walked off.

What the hell is going on.

Soon enough the path to my locker was clear so I grabbed what i had to and by the time i was done majority of the hall was clear.

Except for 5 people.

Demetri looked upset and yasmine and moon were squealing. Where is she? I seriously need to apologize for what i said. It wasnt her fault. She didnt force me to be around her.

I looked across the trio and There she was. Kiara.

And she was with landon?

He was holding a poster board and sunflowers. She walked twords him and he quickly
Dropped the board.

'Will you be my sunshine at prom?"
The board was covered with cut outs of sunflowers.

You have got to be fucking kid-

"Oh hey eli!" Moon waved me over.

I just slammed my locker and walked off.

I cant believe i was gonna apologize!