"Salt in the wound."

Kiaras pov:

To say the dance was all over the fucking place was an understatement. Miguel got his ass kicked and i had to deal with a petty ass ex.

We all sat in the library studying. I was ignoring the boys until i felt a tap on my shoulder and saw moon smiling at me."hey can we talk??" "Yeah sure, um ill be back boys"

We walked into the hall and talked."are you okay ki, you dont sit with us anymore. Have i done something to upset you?" "No moon its just- i over heard Yasmine saying some rude stuff about me and i just think its time for some change in my life" "oh okay im sorry to hear that. Is that why you've missed cheer?" "Um yea moon im sorry but i really need a break from the popular lifestyle" "I completely understand, I always knew you hated all the attention it came with" she smiled at me and we hugged until i heard some commotion from the library.

I ran inside and saw eli being held by the face by kyler and brucks and marcus laughing right behind him. "Damn marc, i cant belive kia left you for this freak! Must feel like salt in the wound" brucks joked not noticing me in the corner. "She didnt leave me i dumped her ass. She just went after lip for fun. Tell me lip, has she fucked ya yet?? Cuz the dolls magic in bed" marcus said laughing.

3rd person pov:

"Let. Him. Go. NOW" "hey baby doll, did you come to rescue your new toy??" "Shut up Marcus. He's not an object and no i didn't sleep with him because unlike you He's not a jerk."

"Whatever lip, go run off with my girl but don't start crying when she stomps on your heart and runs back to me"Marcus whispered to Eli and tossed him to kiara.

Miguel and eli ran out leaving demetri who had just got his backpack thrown in the trash. Kia walked next to demetri out of the library consoling him.

She looked around for eli and Miguel but they must've ran home. "Hey dem are you gonna be okay?" "Yea ill just call my mom to pick me up" he said with a sigh. "I have an extra backpack if you need it" "really? That would be great" kiara got the backpack from her locker and handed it to dem and bid him goodbye but one thing was on her mind

Is eli okay?

She decided to text him to check

Eli🤍

Kiki
Hey e are you okay?

Eli🤍
Im okay

Kiki
Can i come over ?
Eli🤍
Sure

________________________________

Kiaras pov:

I smiled at my phone and went and bought some snacks for us

I drove to elis and was greeted by his mom
"Thank you, for being there for him. Hes never had anyone other then demetri" " i will always be there for him" she lead me to his room and I walked in without knocking to see eli looking depressed.

"Hey honey bee, are you okay?"
"Yes" i looked him in the eyes "no". "Thats fine but as your...freind, its my job to change that and ive got just the thing." I handed him the snacks "I figured we could watch Harry Potter" "yeah sure" "but one thing first"

eli looked at me confused as i pulled out my phone and played music. "Our dance was cut short, i want a redo." "Im not a good dancer" "well its just you and me hun"
I grabbed elis hand and swayed with him while singing the song to him.

Well it's probably not my place but im gonna say it anyway cuz you look like
You havent felt the fire had a little fun had a smile
In a little while,baby

Cause blueeee looks good on the sky
Looks good on that neon buzzing on the wall but darling it dont match your eyesss
Im telling youuuu dont listen to those guys its so black and white their stealing your thunder
Baby blue aint your color

I swayed with eli looking into his eyes

But i just don't understand how some dumbass guys can take your sun and make it ice cold

I cupped elis face knowing that i truly ment the next part

I just might,tell you,
If i were a painter i wouldnt change you I would just paint you bright, my baby

We kept swaying And i kept singing him the words in my own rendition for him till the song ended
________________________________

Eli and i were laying on his couch watching the goblet of fire

"Thank you" "for?" "For not bullying me for my scar. For not mentioning how im such a loser" i heard his voice break so i straddled him and held his face in my hands. "Eli. I told you , I think your scars fucking sexy and it makes you look cool honey bee"

It was silent for awhile till i kissed his forhead, cheek, then his scar. We were breathing right in eachothers face till he did it. He kissed me and i kissed him right back.

"I-i love you" eli whispered as he pulled away.my body felt warm and as if my body was under attack by butterflies. Id never felt this before. I loved him too

Then i heard my phone ring.
I hopped off eli and answered.
"Hello?" "Hey kia" "robby?!" " can you tell your dad to stop bothering me and to leave me the fuck alone." "What? What happened??" "None of your business Kiara" it was silent on the line for awhile. "I miss you Kiki" "yea me to." "Can you meet me at the park?" "Yeah ill go right now". I bid Eli goodbye and left.

I wasn't raised the same as robby or even with him but He's my older brother and i love him. We hardly ever saw each other as kids but we always find our way back to each other.

"Hey robby" "hey kiara" i hugged him and sat on the bench with him. "I miss you ya know"
"i miss you too swayze." I say and laugh. "Whatever Farrah" he said as i pushed him lightly.

Our parents had gave us middle names after the 80s stars Patrick Swayze and Farrah Fawcett.

We sat and talked about life and we were having a good time till the one topic that would make us start bickering started.
Our parents

"Your dads a jerk."
"Yeah well your mothers a cunt"
"Don't talk about our mom like that at least shes been there!"
"Yeah for you! And don't talk about my dad like that and don't call  Shannon my mom!"
"Its not her fault Johnny's a bastard!! yeah well it wasn't mine either but obviously the skank thinks otherwise!!"
"Yea well Atleast my mom cares!"
"My dad does care for me and Atleast hes not an alcoholic slut! Tell me robby how old were you when she first ditched you for free drinks?!"

I stood up and scoffed and walked back to my car and drove home.