His names eli

A/n: comment and vote luvs

"Hurry up kiara" kyler said pronouncing my name as 'key-era' while i was texting eli.

"Its key r uh jackass." I followed everyone out of the dojo.

Initially i was gonna drive alone to the drive in and watch the movie alone because i cant stand Kyler and robbys been breathing down my neck lately.

"Kenny go with kiara." Robby told
The 13 yearold "What?" I asked "why?" He followed in.

"Because all the other cars are full and i Dont want my sister to die of boredom. Now Go." Robby wrecked my other car a few weeks ago so he was ridding with kyler.

I unlocked my car and got in the drivers seat while Kenny got in the passenger side.

"Buckle up kid." I reversed the car and followed kylers. The drive in was about 20 minutes away.

"S-so how do you know the guy with the spikey hair?" Kenny asked while he kept glancing at me.

"Why does it matter?" "He just seemed....overly concerned about you in the bathroom the other day."
"Okay well forget about it and mind your own buisness. Got it?"

"Y-yeah." He nodded and looked forward while i kept driving.

I could feel him looking at me every few seconds. I knew he wanted to ask me so deeply.

Fuck it.

"Eli."

"What?"

"His name is Eli. He goes by hawk now though. He used to be my boyfriend." I kept my eyes on the road but i sensed his confusion.

"You went out with him?" "I didnt just go out with him kenny. I loved him, he loved me. We were happy." I smiled to myself as memories played in my head

"But cobra kai can change you in the worst ways." "What? How?" "Eli used to be like you. Kyler used to bully him. He was a scrawny little dork but i loved that about him. My-my dad was the one who re opened the dojo.
Eli joined, it was supposed to be just so he can protect himself but-" i cut my self off and took a few deep breath's because I slowly felt myself begin to sweat at the thought that I created hawk. I influenced him.

"But what? Come on you cant just leave me with that." Kenny said smiling. Ive heard about his crush on some kid named leah and i knew this story was giving him hope.

"But he fell to deep in. He became cold and bitter, he even broke his bestfreinds arm. We broke up right before tory joined so its been almost a year. Kreese came and made him worse and i couldn't help him. We used to mess around but it hasn't been the same since he left cobra kai in December." I sighed as i made the last turn into the drive in. "I don't understand. what went wrong?"

I handed the  tickets to the guy in the ticket booth and parked next to kyler.

"Cobra kai. Look kid, a year or so from now. Your gonna become the worst version of yourself. I wasn't always like this." "I think your wrong." He stated after clearing his throat.

"Believe what you want. It doesn't affect me-." My phone went off and i pointed it at kenny.

                            Kyler.
Miles said Tell that punk ass pledgy to go get snacks.

He sighed and got out.

"Kenny." I stopped him before he could shut the door. "This conversation. It never happened, got it." "Yeah." I nodded at him and reclined my seat.

I was in sweats and a sweatshirt with my hair in a ponytail so it was safe to say i was comfortable.... For now.

I was in the middle of falling asleep when robby banged on my window.
"Out.NOW!" I jumped up and out of the car and he pulled my arm.

"Dude, what the hell?!" "Those miyagi bitches are messing with kenny." I rolled my eyes and pulled my wrist from his grasp and walked with tory.

"Same goes for you." We watched as robby walked up to eli

"Look who it is." Eli stepped over the food to show robby he wasnt scared. Poor food, i bet that was expensive

"You betrayed miyagi do. Traitor." Nate said and soon all the cobras walked out....well, almost all.

I stood hidden behind some guys in the back.

"Oh, theres a traitor here for sure. Hes gonna get what he deserves." Tory said standing next to robby.

"I dont think so. Not if i have anything to say about it, princess." What a little witch. Seriously, shes all short and wicked....like her whole family. Except the mom, she is a total Milf- i mean-

Lord forgive these intrusive thoughts.

"Hey guys can you believe they have mr.pibb and dr. Pepper?!?!?!" Demetri said as he strolled over like
Nothing. He seriously needs to learn to read the room.

"Oh shit."

"Not another rumble." He groaned as he joined his side.

"Careful larusso. Your mommy isnt here to play peacemaker." "Whats that supposed to mean?"

Please, can someone just take me out already?! Im sooo bored of this karate drama.

"Guys stop. We cant do this. We'll beat em on the mat." "Oh really? You do remember the last time we fought, right?" My jaw fell so fast.

"Okay. Meet us at the baseball diamond in 30 minutes. No weapons."

"Yeah, we wont need em."

Seriously?!?! Again?!?!

Everyone walked away. i just stood there.

"Come on kia." Robby said wrapping his arm around my shoulder. "Are you sure this is a good idea?" "Whats got in to you?! they started it. What happened to my ruthless little sister? Tell her to come back cause if you
Keep this up, there gonna eat you alive." He pat my shoulder as we reached my car and walked off to tory.

Eli
I know you were there. Heads up, stay off the diamond.xx

I turned my phone off and locked my
Car after getting out. I met up with everyone else and we walked down to the field.

I did exactly what eli said and stayed off the diamond but i stood nearby just incase.

"You guys see Anything?" "Theyll be here." "They better be." I huffed as the lights around as turned off.

What the hell are they planning?

I heard something sputter as the last light went out and all the cobras got soaked by the sprinklers, except me.

I wet my hair a bit so no one would get suspicious and smiled up at the grey Sentra.

Meanwhile my brother was fuming.

The beginning of world war three has just commence.

God save us all.