5 days

A/n: yall at this point whenever i finish a chapter I'm just gonna post it.
Kiaras pov:

I couldn't tell what exactly was wrong with me. I was awake but i wasnt awake, well kinda. I could feel things and hear stuff but my body wasn't moving and my eyes wouldn't open.

It had been about 5 days At least thats what the nurses tell me when they come in. They also tell me that no ones came to see me, well except for sid, Wich is a surprise but he's always been nice to me. He even bought me my car.

This entire time ive been thinking about everything. My family life. Karate. My freinds. Hawk.

I love him. Always will but hes a bully and i cant be with someone like him. Sure ive got my issues, but i dont take it out on anyone like he does. Ever since ive been here Whenever i think of him my heart feels heavy, it hurts, something feels wrong like- like its missing.

God damn it, ive gotta wake up!
________________________________
Hawks pov:

5 days! Its been 5 days since i saw her. Ive tried to go but since shes in a coma and johnny Wasn't there I couldn't see her. That piece of shit hasn't eve seen her. Carmens been there everyday for Miguel, plush shes one of Kiaras nurses and she thinks she should be waking up today.

Ive never missed her like this before but then again comas are serious things. She could die.

Sensei kresse began running karate again and kicked Johnny out. But since Johnny's out and Kiara and Miguel are in a coma, everything's fallen on me.
________________________________
Kiaras pov:
I began to twitch my fingers and slowly open my eyes.

Awake. I was awake!

I looked around me and pushed a button on the side of my bed. Soon a nurse rushed in. But not just any nurse

"Ay gracias a dios!" Carmen diaz. "Here mija, drink up." She handed me some water and i drank it, making it easier for me to speak.

"T-thanks carmen, what happened? What day is it? How long was i-" "shhh, mija calm down. It's Saturday . Youve been asleep for 5 days. You suffered a head injury and you- you um- im sorry mija. I need a doctor to do this. Lord knows i cant. But im sorry, deeply."

What was she talking about? Doctor? What the hells going on?
________________________________
Hawks pov:

Practice was over and i went to check my phone. There was a message from carmen. Carmen? I opened it.

Carmen:
Hola, mijito. Kiaras awake but i don't think shes gonna want any visitors for awhile.

Screw that. Im gonna see my girl no matter what.

________________________________
Kiaras pov:

I sat on the bed waiting for the doctor to come in when i heard the door creak.
"Are you Kiara Lawrence?" "Yes" "kiara can i ask you a few questions?" "Um sure."

"How old are you?" "16" " who are your parents?" "John Lawrence and Shannon keene." "Any other guardians? Grandparents?" "Um sid, sid Weinberg." "Okay last question. Are you sexually active?" "Umm y-yes" "when was the last time you got your period?" "I-i don't remember."

"Is there any discomfort around you uterus area?" "Well, kinda. But i was kicked there- im sorry to sound rude but what the hell is going on with me?" "Well, if you dont mind we would like to do an ultrasound scan to check you." "Uh, okay."

"Whats going on? Its just tests right? Right?"I started to get fucking scared but the doctor smiled at me reassuringly. "Just tests."

He reached behind a door and grabbed my folder and handed it to another doctor that was a girl. "Miss. Lawrence, this may be a little uncomfortable but I promise its only temporary." She poured some gel on my abdomen and moved a stick around and looked at the screen smiling lightly then pressed a button....but her smile dropped.